Sims 3 mobile won't let me download the extra content

by DuckyLeprechaun

Original Post

Sims 3 mobile won't let me download the extra content

★ Novice
I've started playing the sims 3 on my phone and I pad but every time I go to buy one of the extra contents from the store, it lets me buy it and the tells me that I need to either turn off airplane mode (which I don't have on) or to turn on wifi, which is on, I love this game and I have been enjoying it but I would like to get the extra content for it

I have tried:
Deleting and reinstalling
Restarting my device
Doing both together
Turning off wifi and turning it back on
Turning on airplane mode and turning it back off

Please help :/
Message 1 of 4 (620 Views)

Re: Sims 3 mobile won't let me download the extra content

EA app Team

Hi @DuckyLeprechaun,

I'm sorry you are having issues with the extra content. You are playing on iOS, right? Could you tell me if you are being charged for those purchases?

Thanks,

Mai

Message 2 of 4 (611 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
@EA_Mai
Yes it's on iOS and yes I am being charged each time I try to get the extra content on there
Message 3 of 4 (605 Views)

EA app Team

Thanks @DuckyLeprechaun.

I recommend you to request a refund as you couldn't download this content. One of the ways to do this is through Apple's Report a problem website. You can find more information about this website in this Apple support article (Report a problem section).

Regarding the issue to download itself, I'm trying to gather some information. For now, and as the refunds can only be requested for a limited time, please, follow my advice.

Sorry for the incovenience,

Mai

Message 4 of 4 (546 Views)