Sims 2 won't save

by LifeSimmerFanBFF

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 2 won't save

★★ Novice
Ok so it's probably my fault but my sim was using the counterfeiting machine and then the police came. I was doing a challenge and I didn't have any money (I had just started the challenge and just got the machine) and I didn't feel like dealing with the police because I had no money so of course they had to take some things. I literally didn't have much so the police woman took my shower but before she could take my fridge (and leave me with a toilet and phone) I just deleted her and the police car and now my game won't save. The fridge said it was in use but I just bought a new one which worked but I'm worried I'll have to quit the game (which would be terrible since I have like 2 hours of unsaved gameplay) so I'd there anyway around this or did I ruin my game and have to quit ☹️
Message 1 of 4 (5,263 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 2 won't save

[ Edited ]

@LifeSimmerFanBFF  hello. Unfortunately, I think nothing can be done... If you have batbox mode or inseminator, you may try turn on save mode or reset lot... Hm... If I have ideas - I will let know you

update

I consulted with colleagues. No, in this issue nothing will help =(

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (5,969 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@LifeSimmerFanBFF  hello. Unfortunately, I think nothing can be done... If you have batbox mode or inseminator, you may try turn on save mode or reset lot... Hm... If I have ideas - I will let know you

update

I consulted with colleagues. No, in this issue nothing will help =(

Message 2 of 4 (5,970 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks anyways, I'll just quit the game.
Message 3 of 4 (5,209 Views)

★ Apprentice

Your game might be corrupted. I once had this problem and the only way to fix was to reinstall the game. If you do reinstall the game then you might want this as a little reminder: http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/t25-auto-save-game    Hope this helps.

Message 4 of 4 (4,958 Views)