Sims 2 Glitch Since Recent Update

by ArilyBoo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 2 Glitch Since Recent Update

★ Apprentice

In The Sims 2 since the recent Origin update I've had a glitch with two of my families.

When the teen aged up without a cake and then looked in the newspaper for a job there is only 1 job available and it's a teen job even though my sim in now an adult.

Anyway to fix? Thank you

Message 1 of 3 (522 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 2 Glitch Since Recent Update

★ Apprentice

lol, thank you for all the information.

I ended up doing 'boolprop testingcheatsenabled true' shift click the newspaper and 'force error' 'reset' and it's fine. 

Thanks again

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (674 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Try ' boolprop testingcheatsenabled true' and press SHIFT and click to newspaper and select the career.

Or ' agesimscheat on ' and click sim and make teen again (or elder) and after turn back to adult.

Orrr if you have another sim : ' boolprop testingcheatsenabled true ' , click on sim and select more , more and Force Error : Delete. With another sim click on the trash can outside and click Reset Age Duration (and if is teen make adult with ' boolprop testingcheatsenabled true' and set ' Set to birthday ' | and is not work  , make that again but this time us ' agesimscheat on ' ). 

One of these must work. ^_^

Message 2 of 3 (501 Views)

★ Apprentice

lol, thank you for all the information.

I ended up doing 'boolprop testingcheatsenabled true' shift click the newspaper and 'force error' 'reset' and it's fine. 

Thanks again

Message 3 of 3 (675 Views)