Skate.reel and Skate Graphics

by EA_Najat

Original Post

Re: Skate.reel and Skate Graphics Announcement

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
for those still searching, the sellout achievement is obtainable, what u have to do is down a friends character that has a custom logo on it, then click edit skater, and pop, u have it
Message 81 of 121 (1,793 Views)

Re: Skate.reel and Skate Graphics

★★★ Newbie

Non of you understand the problem with this. the game has died down more people got on gta and many other new games that the popularity of this game is gone they arent going to waste their time and work their hearts out for acouple hundred people playing the game.

Message 82 of 121 (1,768 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just bring back the skate.reel. That is all I care for.

Unless anyone knows a way to get the videos without a capture card.

Message 83 of 121 (1,740 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is it really that expensive to get the creator back? I was looking forward to have some new graphics. But now? Damn. How about a new SKATE game? maybe that´ll work!!!

Message 84 of 121 (1,557 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It's a shame that you are a relatively cheap website can not afford as a multi-million dollar producer. Confusedmileytongue:
Honestly *This page has nevertheless cost you a * and then you can not maintain them? Confusedmileymad:

Message 85 of 121 (1,480 Views)

★★★ Newbie

well thats a bummer looks like im selling this game even though i just bought it because i wanted to create  my own graphic and logo and stuff should put it back on al maybe ill buy it agaiin. and thats bs abut not enough people playin it i play it at my friends house online and i always see tons of people on it . myy friend had a colored griptape and custom deck and thats why i bought the game because it was the only game ive seen that had them options but now theyre gone theres  no point in playing. really dissapointed. and just saying but on the back of every game of skate 3 it says "create and sharecontent with skate.reel, skate.graphics and all new skate.park." if it says u can create skate graphics and people try and find out later it they are goin to be really mad and you may get a cpl lawsuits because i belive this falls under the catagory of false advertising becaus on the back of the game disk it says u can when in reaity you cannot. just putting that out there.

Message 86 of 121 (1,401 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeh they could get sued for that because on the back of the skate 3 case it says create and share with skate.reel,skate.graphics meaning create share graphics and other stuff but spacifficly says graphics and not that you cant its considered false advertising because the game is still being sold everywhere with it written right on the back wwich is wh i bought the game because i saw my friend playit with custom graphis on his deck and custom griptape and now i find out i cant do it. definatly pissed i just wasted money and time.

Message 87 of 121 (1,401 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Since the skate community is coming back can you guys please bring it back i know as a lover of skate 3 it will be amazing also since Xbox one backwards compatibility is coming out even more people will be playing it. EA i know you love your fan base so do it for us skaters

Message 88 of 121 (1,347 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

put skate ea back up plzz just got it a year ago and i never had a chance to go on skate ea

@EA_Najat wrote:

For the moment there is no additional information related to this announcement.

However if there is any update we will post a message here in this forum to inform the community.

@EA_Najat wrote:

For the moment there is no additional information related to this announcement.

However if there is any update we will post a message here in this forum to inform the community.

Message 89 of 121 (1,307 Views)

★★★★ Novice

any update on the issue? Please EA just a teeny-tiny server for us to upload our clips Standard smile

Message 90 of 121 (1,402 Views)