Re: Simcity Complete Edition, failing to register a city to start playing

by bmyfl9a1

Original Post

Simcity Complete Edition, failing to register a city to start playing

★★★ Newbie

I am subscribed to the Origin Access, and I'm trying to play Sim City, the complete edition. It played the first "trial city", to get you used to the game, and now it won't launch! I went to chat to get help and they told me to come here to state my problem! So I start up the game and it loads the start menu, and then it prompts me to select a region to play in and Name it. When I enter the Name, and hit the register button to register my city, it simply states that it could register the region at this time, and tells me to go back to the start menu and try again. I've repaired the program, and I've even uninstalled it and reinstalled it, still the exact same problem. So, is this just a big practical joke by EA, i read in another forum that the sim city game is too old to be played on windows 10, so why is it being offered?

Message 1 of 2 (568 Views)

Re: Simcity Complete Edition, failing to register a city to start playing

★★★ Newbie

I have sim city 4 and I cant play it. After researching I have found out to that they are outdates. I am trying to find out if they are going to update these games to play on Windows 10 or if there can be a downloadable program so we can.

They should make new ones and make them even better with the graphics that we have on newer computers

Message 2 of 2 (553 Views)