SimCity Societies

by loveleylilyy

Original Post

Re: SimCity Societies

★ Novice

that dost work! now origin dosnt recognize i have it installed n i have to redownload now 

Message 71 of 145 (6,649 Views)

SimCity Societies not recognising original disk so won't start

★★★ Newbie

I have quite an old version of SimCity Societies and now that I try and load it onto my Win 7 64-bit pc, it does not recognise my original disk and keeps telling me that I can't use a backup.

I have tried to uninstall and then re-install, I have also tried to do updates to the game but it keeps giving me the message about the disk not being original....

Message 72 of 145 (6,610 Views)

SimCity Societies - problem with game playing

★★★ Newbie

I have just bought the SimCity Societies game. The game was digitally downloaded and successfully installed from Origin account. The problem is with game playing. The following message appears: "Login to your EA account and activate the game on this computer". I tried to login with my Origin login and psw, but without success. Can you help me, pls? Thanks. Jaroslav, Czech Republic

Message 73 of 145 (6,617 Views)

Sim Citiy Societes lost code *PLEASE HELP*

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi, awhile back I had bought the Sim City Box, of course, there was one particular game I liked most, SC: Societies, played it a long time, but my PC had to be rebuilt and somthing hapened to the disk, I tried using the Destinations disk, made it up to every step but the Regestration part, I have the codes for Snap City and Sim City 4, but not for SCS, (Didn't care too much for destinations). Is there any way I can get a key without having to spend 20 bucks on a new copy from a service I do not like?

P.S. I asked here because the only Questions I found in the help area had no relation to CD keys.

P.S.S Unrelated question, but why does the Sim City 4 game come with two CDs? 

Message 74 of 145 (6,655 Views)

Re: Sim Citiy Societes lost code

Message 75 of 145 (6,652 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I'm new here, no need to be like that.

Message 76 of 145 (6,646 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

*Ignore this post* -Grox3000

Message 77 of 145 (6,589 Views)

Re: Sim Citiy Societes lost code *PLEASE HELP*

★ Apprentice

5 hours and still no help...

Message 78 of 145 (6,575 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Grox30000 As long as you have proof of owning the game, IE the codes contained in the box you can have this game added to your Origin Account. unfortunately no one on here, EAHQ can add this game to your account. So you will have to contact EA Support with this. Be sure to have the codes or they will not be able to add this game to your account. Follow the instructions below...

Click the following link and log in to your EA account: https://help.ea.com/en/

1- Click help with a game
2- Click on your game or search if it isn’t listed.
3- Select a topic for the best results.
4- If your topic isn’t listed, Scroll to the bottom and select Contact Us
5- Select your platform and list a short description of your problem.
6- Select live chat or call me to request a call back.

Good luck in getting this solved. I personally recently had to do exactly this to get BFBC2 added to my account from a code on the disc and it was very easy and done in a few minutes. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(っ◕‿◕)っ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Did my post solve your question? please click ⇨ Accept as Solution & Award me and click the ⇨ XP Button!
If I don't respond back to your thread, tag me (@morningtimecloud) so I get notified of your response back!
Do you need further assistance? PM me with game related issues only. Account issues? http://help.ea.com/

- Branden / MorningTimeCloud

Message 79 of 145 (6,560 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ugh, is there some sort of email I can contact? Live (and I use this term loosly) 'Help' chat ain't exactly the most helpful thing, I could not get a clear answer on how to attach my screenshots of the game and box.

Message 80 of 145 (6,474 Views)