SimCity 4

by ladyfallkon

Original Post

[SimCity 4] Deluxe Key not recognized by Origin

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

According to the Origin Code Redemption FAQ, I should be able to redeem my retail copy of SimCity 4 deluxe, however when I put my key in Origin does not recognize it. What should I do?

Message 141 of 278 (508 Views)

Re: How Do I register my Simcity 4

★★★ Newbie

Ireland is not listed in the drop down menu for the registration process.... what do I do now? Confusedmileyindifferent:

Message 142 of 278 (461 Views)

[SimCity 4] NOT A SIMCITY SOCIAL ISSUE NEED SIMCITY 4 INSTALL HELP.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Trying to install Simcity 4 Deluxe Edition.  The download worked just fine,  but after agreeing to the TOS the main install screen comes up, i click install.  I get the message "You need to uninstall SimCity 4 before installing SimCity 4 Deluxe" and the install fails....But i don't have SimCity 4 installed on my computer at all.  I've searched my computer for all Maxis and SimCity files and have removed all of them.  I'm stuck here now.

Message 143 of 278 (452 Views)

Re: [SimCity 4] did not receive my product

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem here, i bought it but I don't have any information it is downloaded or in my order history. I have a confirmation in my mailbox but can't downloaded it anywhere, tried to uninstall and install origin also... 

Message 144 of 278 (449 Views)

Re: NOT A SIMCITY SOCIAL ISSUE NEED SIMCITY 4 INSTALL HELP.

Community Manager

Moved to the SimCity board.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 145 of 278 (315 Views)

Re: SimCity 4 Deluxe Key not recognized by Origin

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@idisappear wrote:

According to the Origin Code Redemption FAQ, I should be able to redeem my retail copy of SimCity 4 deluxe, however when I put my key in Origin does not recognize it. What should I do?

Get in touch with a Game advisor:

Click on the following link, make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and then select the relevant game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues), then the category of issue, and the platform. Below the help articles, you will find contact options that may vary depending on your country:

https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Hope this helps! Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 146 of 278 (472 Views)

Re: [SimCity 4] Register retail copy of Sim City 4 with Origin

★★★★★ Newbie

So I need help here, you can't finish the requirements within the page you linked.  It wont bring up "platform" which then doesn't allow me to finish the stuff to fill out.  I'm stuck with the game registered to the account, but no game shows up in my "My Games" portion of Origin.  Can you help ou with this or am I just out of luck 

Message 147 of 278 (1,354 Views)

Re: access code for simcity 4 deluxe

★★ Novice

Don't work for me due to the fact i have a disc copy, because I could not download it, printedv bcode in box is deemed invalid

Message 148 of 278 (446 Views)

[SimCity 4] Question regarding the free SC4D edition I got from EA for the the Simcity issues?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

My question is this.

Do i need to register the free digital download version? or... is it automatically registered to me by virtue of having downloaded and installed it through Origin? Or.. is the game old enough that it no longer requires registration? Just wanted to make sure i'm dotting my i's and crossing the t's.

Message 149 of 278 (415 Views)

Re: [SimCity 4] Register retail copy of Sim City 4 with Origin

★★★★★ Newbie

... Nothing at all?  Thanks, its not like I wanted to play Sim City 4 anyways.

Message 150 of 278 (1,303 Views)