[SimCity 4] Invalid Product Code

by Gameactive

Original Post

Re: [SimCity 4] Re-installing sim city 4

Community Manager

Hi tmorsch,

At the moment, SimCity Social is the only SimCity type game supported on these boards.

If would would like to see other SimCity games supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Someone already suggested supporting some of these games there, so why don't you express your support for their idea? :smileyhappy:

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 41 of 278 (522 Views)

Re: [SimCity 4] Error When Installing Sim City 4

Community Manager

Hi zarreta,

At the moment, SimCity Social is the only SimCity type game supported on these boards.

If would would like to see other SimCity games supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Someone already suggested supporting some of these games there, so why don't you express your support for their idea? :smileyhappy:

spectre.png
Message 42 of 278 (755 Views)

Re: [SimCity 4] New OS windows 7 home premium 32 bit new install of game

Community Manager

Hi davc774,

spectre.png
Message 43 of 278 (775 Views)

Re: I cannot find the game i purchased to download from origin

[ Edited ]
Hero

@kevcom2012 wrote:

I purchased SimCity 4 through Origin and I cannot find it to download it

Have you checked myGames in Origin ? Did you get a confirmation email ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 278 (2,246 Views)

[SimCity 4] code lost need new one

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Please help i need a new code i lost mine because my sister threw it out when ceaning

Message 45 of 278 (2,665 Views)

Re: simcity 4 code lost need new one

[ Edited ]
Hero

@lokotrain wrote:

Please help i need a new code i lost mine because my sister threw it out when ceaning

For everything account/serial code related, you need to contact Customer Support.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. Make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.

If the Live Chat option is not active for you, choose US as your country.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 46 of 278 (2,664 Views)

[SimCity 4] graphic errors

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

I bought Simcity4 deluxe edition from Origin today and when I downloaded it. It just blinks and blinks continuous. Also the map lags a lot too so its really difficult to play the game at all I'm regret buying that game instead of the other one I wanted....

Is there anything you guys could be able to do?

Message 47 of 278 (2,316 Views)

[SimCity 4] Invalid Product Code

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

After the pain-in-the-neck attempt to reinstall my copy of SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition with my computer continuously rejecting the second disc, I tried registering the product on Origin. It came up with the message "The product code you entered is not valid. Please confirm that the code has been entered correctly." and linked me to the FAQ page. Under the heading "Can I add an EA game that I purchased outside of Origin to my Origin Game Library?" it said that games released after 2009 had support along with the games in a list printed below. As I would expect, SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition was on it. Well, what the heck? I only installed the game on one other computer and I had the original game case, manual, discs, and registry code. I entered the code as it appeared in the book: All caps with hyphens. If there is anything I can do on the matter, I'd really like to know. I had successfully done it with The Sims 3 and all related Expansion Packs when I originally purchased them on Steam. (By the way, Steam's version rejects store content.) Is the SimCity 4 website still up to where I can register the product there?

Message 48 of 278 (2,932 Views)

Re: SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition - Invalid Product Code

Community Manager

Hi gameactive,

spectre.png
Message 49 of 278 (1,174 Views)

Re: My simcity4 game will not accept the serial number on the booklet keeps saying invalid code

★ Newbie

I could care less if Simcity 4 is not  supported on the boards. Simcity 4 is an EA game and is REQUIRED to provide support in this matter. I have spent hours attempting to resole the same problem and from Googling the issue, it is a very common problem. EA, answer the question or get out of the business. If not, I am sure the California Attorney General and the Federal government would have much to say/

Message 50 of 278 (1,498 Views)