Re: [Mac] Mouse Cursor and Display Resolution Problems

by cobrien79

Original Post

Re: SimCity curser issue

Message 61 of 83 (3,271 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@akrupa16 So glad it helped! Thanks for letting me know.

Happy building!
Message 62 of 83 (3,274 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@BlackjackWidow This worked! I changed to "-r:2560x1440" as per below, so thank you very much!

All I had to do was copy and paste "-r:2560x1440" in Advanced Launch Options and it worked straight away!

Thanks so much!
Message 63 of 83 (46,659 Views)

Re: simcity won't launch on mac

★★★ Newbie
@BlackjackWidow where do I find the " Accept As Solution?" please.
Message 64 of 83 (3,279 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@cobrien79 That's fantastic news! Happy building!

@cobrien79 wrote:
@BlackjackWidow where do I find the " Accept As Solution?" please.

Since I moved your original message to this "master thread" on the subject, unfortunately you don't have the "Accept As Solution" button anymore. Only the original poster has that. Thank you so much for looking, though. You can still give XP on the first post, and click the "Me Too" button to help keep a count of people with the issue.

Message 65 of 83 (3,272 Views)

Re: Mouse pointer not accurate

Hero (Retired)

@brunorazza - I have moved your post to the master thread on this issue, which seems to have started with the Mojave 14.4 update. Please check the first post in this thread for workarounds, and click the "Me Too" button to help us keep a count of people affected. 

Message 66 of 83 (3,252 Views)

Re: SimCity curser issue

Hero (Retired)

@jenniegsy - I moved your post to the master thread on this issue. Please try the workarounds in the first post in this thread, as @akrupa16 suggested. 

Message 67 of 83 (3,246 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Lucio883 wrote:

Hi Guys,

I've done as described. -W works but then it doesn't work at full screen. Well it's now several months, I hope they still want to fix the problem. 

Hi @Lucio883 - you could try forcing the correct resolution, without the windowed mode part. Try using just -r:1920x1080 (or appropriate resolution for your display) and delete the -w. Let us know if this works in full screen mode 

Message 68 of 83 (3,238 Views)

Buttons are not working!

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I just downloaded SimCity on my Mac Air and I noticed all the buttons were not working. As I tried to figure something out, I noticed that the buttons are working, just not as expected. First of all, when I clearly click any button, nothing happens. However, when I click randomly on the screen, I finally stumble upon where the button is "really placed on the screen." This is happening for the entire gameplay, making it pointless. Please! I'm begging you to help fix this issue. 

Message 69 of 83 (3,159 Views)

Re: Buttons are not working!

Hero (Retired)

@RaunchyBeanBag I have moved your post to the master thread on this issue. Please try the workarounds in the first post, and click the Me Too button. Happy Building!

Message 70 of 83 (3,130 Views)