PvZ There Are No Enemies In Training Zone

by Bovelix23

Original Post

PvZ There Are No Enemies In Training Zone

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi all,

My son plays the game with no connection, and he loves staying in the main zone just shooting enemies up and down. But from one day to another the training zone has no enemies, con someone help us?

thanks

Message 1 of 12 (450 Views)

Re: Help, no enemies in the training zone

★★★★★ Novice
@Bovelix23 Can’t you just connect him to the internet
Message 2 of 12 (375 Views)

★★ Novice

Honestly I prefer not having him connected and it used to be a lot of enemies, so seems line something happened

Message 3 of 12 (370 Views)

Community Manager

@Bovelix23 Without seeing the backend of the game, typically when there are no npcs showing up in the game it needs an update, or it needs to connect and sync to the internet just enough to establish a new connection.

I understand that you want them offline. Im the same way but I will take the game myself, update it, then take it back offline to see if that fixes it.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 12 (365 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks a lot. If you can dos o please let me know if it works. 

Message 5 of 12 (359 Views)

Community Manager

@Bovelix23 Following up to see if the issue still persists!

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 6 of 12 (279 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello,

First of all sorry for not coming  back for so long, I do not find a way to restart the progress of the game in our Switch, so we are just starting again playing with my user and it works, but is there a way to restart with your own user?

Message 7 of 12 (116 Views)

Community Manager

@Bovelix23 There is not a way to reset it no. Its all server side, not local, so there isn't a way to reset just one account without someone resetting everyone's account.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 8 of 12 (107 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok. Thanks for following the topic 😌

It would be great if an update could solve tue problem, but I assume that at this point the game is dead so if this happens again we will create accounts as hell 

Message 9 of 12 (78 Views)

Community Manager

@Bovelix23 I am working with the team on a few issues, so it may be related to those issues. They are aware though so hopefully we can get some type of update. Issues like this can be rough because it could be a one-off issue or due to one of the updates. 

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 10 of 12 (67 Views)