[PS4] I lost my ps3's gw1 account when i moved to the ps4.

by hassanhamed

Original Post

Re: I lost my ps3's gw1 account when i moved to the ps4.

Community Manager

@hassanhamed You would have to have that original console to know what PS ID was logged in. That way you know what EA account was used at that time. Since it is all server-based, you cannot lose or delete progress, unless account changes were made, or you were on a different account.

Any delinking of accounts would cause progress loss anyway so there isn't a way to simply sign out and sign into the correct account.

What I would do is contact live support. Have them look up any PSN IDs and EA IDs that you can think of you may have used and see if there are different accounts. Progress can't be transferred sadly but it would answer the question of what happened more than trying to troubleshoot an issue when you are not entirely sure it is the same account.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 21 of 25 (133 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Shepard Ye but idk why i didn't use any other account this account that im currently is with me since then, but i just idk why. And im fairly sure that it's the same one, even if i don't remeber.
And also when i bought gw2 i got the rank rewards, where u get a reward for each specific rank back in the days, and it's also that same account that im using in gw1 as well. There is no other proof i can give u other than that, im down for whatever you are gonna do, i can give you my PSN ID, my ps email, my EA email and im gonna give you whatever you are gonna ask me for.

Thank You.
Message 22 of 25 (126 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Shepard Hi! are u guys still working in this issue, or can anyone help me trying to get my progress back, because i really can't play this game from the zero, i know it's not that important thing, but it will mean a lot for me honestly. Like everything i have did in my old account, all the hours that i have spent trying to get
the max rank, all the rare items that i got back in the days, they are all gone now. Helping me will actually mean a lot for me.
Message 23 of 25 (75 Views)

Community Manager

@hassanhamed So yes they are. I had som meetings about all the issue since Anti cheat and updates were pushed. They are trying to figure out the best way to get these issues resolved. Since they involve multiple platforms, "missing progress" realistically can be a lot of things.

I am awaiting on some emails to come through to let me know what is happening.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 24 of 25 (72 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Shepard Thank you so much, i really do appreciate that. Also, if you want anything from me, any informations, any details about my account i can give you whatever u you are gonna ask me to do. And im still waiting so far hoping that you guys will manage to fix it as soon as possible.
Message 25 of 25 (48 Views)