"King for a day" Trophy/Achievement needed for Platinum

by waltdisneypi

Original Post

Re: "King for a day" Trophy/Achievement needed for Platinum

★★ Apprentice

I'm a Need For Speed player since the first Underground on PlayStation 2. (i've played every NFS from Underground 1 to Rivals)

And i buyed all DLC since ProStreet too, but when i see how much you guys don't care about us, players and loyal customers, i have to say SHAME ON YOU Electronic Arts.

Just fix Autolog OR just make us win that trophy one way or another (when we start the game or when we win an online event for example), just make it as simple as that god dammit...

You take OUR MONEY, so just take OUR REQUESTS TOO ! I mean, yo, it's not like online servers were down or whatever like that... it's just for one Autolog trophy, and an easy one to be honest.

Do something about this, that's maybe nothing for you but for us, players, that's a big deal.

For real.

Message 51 of 137 (1,833 Views)

What about the cars EA?

★ Guide

I am aware that you don`t like new topics like that EA, but since you ignore our questions and suggestions: now even more.

What about the cars we cannot unlock in The Run because of the broken autolog interface? Okay, the BMW Z4 still will be added with buying of Shift 2.But what about the cars you can only win with completing multiplayer targets and / or challenges?

And what about the trophys many people asked for?

Stop ignoring all that what your customers have written here.

Message 52 of 137 (1,642 Views)

★ Guide

Recently in EA Store: "They are still buying it. Muhaha...."

This is a joke. Really.

Message 53 of 137 (1,757 Views)

★ Guide
@Straatford87 Is there something else we can do? Anyone with an idea to not let this thread die out? Seriously, it is one lousy achievement... leave it open for just like a month or so, so it doesn't cost that much money. I can't see why that would be impossible to do. Seriously. And if the issue is just money, most of us that are still here pursuing this would probably pay for a fix. Not a lot of course, I don't make much money myself, but I could see myself paying something like dlc money or so. I don't know. I'm just thinking out loud. I really don't want to let this go... Frown
Message 54 of 137 (1,739 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same, i want my platinum trophy and i won't shut my mouth about this.

There's still people on this game, there's still people online, it's a 2011 game.

Shame on you, EA.

Message 55 of 137 (1,724 Views)

★ Guide
@imRihan it doesn't seem people will respond to this anymore though, and I don't know where else to go to... maybe start a new thread or something?
Message 56 of 137 (1,717 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

hopefully some new CEO son or daughter is a trophy hunter and he/she will read this forum and help us

or new tec people at EA

Fix this already EAAAAAAAAAA

and by the way my post is not Solved, so whoever put solved is NOT

Message 57 of 137 (1,709 Views)

★ Guide
This is really upseting, I started this game days after this stopped working... That's the reason this is hard for me to let go, I always check this kind of stuff before starting a game. What can we do here @Straatford87?
Message 58 of 137 (1,693 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I will continue to respond, and yeah, we can create new threads until they see that we won't give up.

All we're asking for is a patch, it's not that hard to understand...

Message 59 of 137 (1,681 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

''Great work'' EA, ''Great work'' TOM... U r  ''the BEST'' !   

Message 60 of 137 (1,862 Views)