"King for a day" Trophy/Achievement needed for Platinum

by waltdisneypi

Original Post

Re: "King for a day" Trophy/Achievement needed for Platinum

★★★ Apprentice

I joined guys as well . Trophy or FULL REFUND. I bought all DLCs .

Message 11 of 137 (2,659 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Este mes ha sido fantástico, al ver Table Top Racing: World Tour en PS4 y luego en PC. Como estudio modesto con menos de diez personas estamos impresionados con el apoyo y los animos de los jugadores. ¡Estamos respondiendo a tantas peticiones como podemos y seguiremos apoyando el juego todo el tiempo que los jugadores lo hagan!

https://livingplaystation.com/2016/05/19/table-top-racing-world-tour-supera-creces-espectativas/

In English means that the Table Top Racing World Tour are less than 10 people working there and said that as long as players are supporting the game ( that means playing) they will continue to support it ( that means with updates and fixing bugs )

Take that lesson EAAAAAAAAAAAA

Message 12 of 137 (2,644 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@waltdisneypi wrote:

Take that lesson EAAAAAAAAAAAA

The  c r (E)a p  company is dont care, they dont even respond.

Message 13 of 137 (2,624 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

I've put in the request for you all to see if we can do something with the achievement. 

I do want to be transparent about this from the get-go in that the chance for changes to these achievements are slim at best.

Message 14 of 137 (2,595 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Straatford87 I really appreciate the attention you have given us. It escapes me why this would be hard to accomplish, but I guess you're doing what you can. This is a bad look for EA, which was kinda building a somewhat reliable reputation for a change. That's down the drain if this doesn't get fixed, at least for me, who was ready to buy ate least another 10-12 EA titles myself... 

Message 15 of 137 (2,561 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Straatford87 thank you for your support. I am going to be honest and say though that in my honest opinion the need for speed franchise is going down the drain. The latest game has terrible reviews and all the people I know are dissapointed and now the lack of support for customer such as myself that have every single game in the franchise is a strong deterrent to continue supporting future games. If no action is taken to compensate for this problems this will surely be the last NFS game I buy. It is sad since I have enjoyed every game until now.
Message 16 of 137 (2,521 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Remove the game from sale. You have no right to sell them.

Message 17 of 137 (2,454 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I live in Russia. I am no one will listen. It should be someone who lives in the other European countries to file a complaint with the international court.
Message 18 of 137 (2,492 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I bought NFS The Run along with dlc recently as well and I m disapointed with this situation, I wont say I wont buy any of EA games from now on but I will be careful when doing so and you will get less $ from me thats for sure. EA isnt as bad as they say imo, BFBC1 Catch bad moment trophy was fixed and Crysis 2 servers as well recently, I hope you can also fix this trophy.

Message 19 of 137 (2,487 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Saionji17 wrote:

EA isnt as bad as they say imo, BFBC1 Catch bad moment trophy was fixed and Crysis 2 servers as well recently, I hope you can also fix this trophy.

They will be not so bad if they fix the run autolog or unlock a trophy, but for now they "MAJOR DONT CARE COMPANY".

Message 20 of 137 (2,780 Views)