"King for a day" Trophy/Achievement needed for Platinum

by waltdisneypi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"King for a day" Trophy/Achievement needed for Platinum

★★★ Apprentice

Open the achievement/trophy. Make it so that it pops when people start the game. I'm 100% that THIS is possible, it has been done in other games.

King for a Day
Become a Stage Leader in The Run (fastest time posted)

EA do you know how many hours have we played to get all the trophies and some of us have bought shortcuts packs from The Run and now you are telling us we can not get the Platinum trophy?

and do you know how hard was to get Bonus Wheel tropy?

and now you can not help us ?????

to us, the players, the ones who make EA possible. you need our money!!!! remember that

And i wont buy another EA game until i can get my plat for the The Run because i have all the Need for Speed games and i love to get all the platinum and now you say i will be missing The Run platinum??????

as i said i loveeeeeee Battefield but i wont buy anymore game from you until it is fixed

I know you can fix it at least for a month then you can shut it down but give us a month and i assure you you will get more sales because everyone will buy it to get the online trophies because you are closing

Message 1 of 137 (11,483 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "King for a day" Trophy/Achievement needed for Platinum

EA DICE Team

Hi everyone,

I've checked up on this for you but unfortunately we won't be able to make any changes to The Run achievements, or their requirements. Note that online gameplay is still completely unaffected and remains fully available for you to race against other players as stated in the original thread on this subject.

Since we've now checked up on the Autolog Friends issue, and your request about achievements, we consider this matter for Need for Speed The Run, closed.

View in thread

Message 38 of 137 (10,261 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

I'm also gonna steer clear of EA games going forward to avoid clusterfvcks like this. Their 'Worst Company in America' awards are fully justified after this unprofessional display of disdain/apathy towards the NFS community.

Message 2 of 137 (11,346 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thinking about a lawsuit lol. 
This is actually unacceptable and when selling a product you MUST state any defects with said product.This is completely unacceptable that you PUT THIS ON SALE WHILST IT WAS BROKEN! If you want to appease us, just let us complete a multiplayer match and get the trophy like NFS Undercover - Simple!

@Straatford87 make this happen bro, literally just say they need to make the trophy unlock when entering/completing a multiplayer event and you will get soooo many more customers back. Cheers.

Message 3 of 137 (11,338 Views)

★ Apprentice

Moreover, I bought the complete version... 50 f*cking dollars. Fix this sh*t!!!

Message 4 of 137 (11,335 Views)

★ Guide
Same problem here, waiting for a fix @Straatford87
Message 5 of 137 (11,313 Views)

★★ Guide

Fix the problem for christ sake !!!

Message 6 of 137 (11,312 Views)

★★ Apprentice

EA unlock King for a Day trophy, or fix the autolog, or you gonna buy your future games by yourself.

Message 7 of 137 (11,240 Views)

★ Guide

Fix the Autolog finally.

We will never shut up about this.

Message 8 of 137 (11,215 Views)

★★ Novice

"King for a Day" should pop as soon as you record a new time or beat any of your previous times. Since it's updating your own personal leaderboard, this should make the trophy pop. I don't agree fully with making the trophy pop as soon as you start the game, but if my suggestion can't work, then make it pop upon starting the game instead.

Having unattainable trophies is unacceptable, EA. You can't keep screwing over your customers.

Message 9 of 137 (11,131 Views)

★ Guide
@Straatford87 The reason we bother you so much about this is because most of us put a lot of work into their gaming accounts, and have it not be complete because of something like this seems very cheap, specially because of the magnitude of some other stuff that we were able to do. Give us some love man, we're dedicated fans/gamers, and this is not asking much, just patch that trophy/achievement. It's probably like one line of code. Make it not to be relatable to your friends and that's it, every player will own every stage on his/her account, problem solved.
Message 10 of 137 (11,065 Views)