Re: Need for speed underground 2 remake!!

by 52Urabus

Original Post

Need for speed underground 2 remake!!

★★★ Newbie
Who would be keen on a remake of need for speed underground 2 the guys at ea are keen they just need to know if you are as well 😁😁
Message 1 of 38 (19,231 Views)

EA DICE Team

@LoneWolf18076

What did you like so much about the game, and how would you make it even better? Standard smile

Message 2 of 38 (19,151 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Absolutely everything the graphics the story the customisation all I would do is update the graphics and get everything to run faster and smoother
Message 3 of 38 (19,144 Views)

EA DICE Team

@LoneWolf18076

Sounds good! Thank you for sharing Standard smile

Message 4 of 38 (19,130 Views)

★ Apprentice

IMO, and I know many will disagree including EA, but NFS 2015 is that game.

I compare the maps and areas and it is NFSUG2 with graphic enhancements and more areas.

The story line is different sure, but the roads and areas are all too familiar.

Just like NFS No Limits for android...some of the races are right out of the original Most Wanted game.

Message 5 of 38 (19,093 Views)

★★ Novice

I like this guy's idea, but maybe you can just make need for speed underground 2 with the same graphics and everything, but on mobile Standard smile 

Message 6 of 38 (19,032 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Let's see:

- Same map

- updated graphics

- improved physics

- more cars (muscle, exotics, more tuners)

- same variation in races (drag, drift, street drift, circuit, sprint, street x, underground race league)

- new story continuing from the end of nfsu2

Edit:

Also a new area added to the old map.

Message 7 of 38 (18,874 Views)

EA DICE Team

I take it that everyone in here has seen the announcement for the new Need for Speed Payback?

http://answers.ea.com/t5/News-Announcements/Need-for-Speed-Payback/td-p/6094166

Message 8 of 38 (18,867 Views)

★★★ Newbie

let me jump in here for a min, because i love that game and nfs mw 05 because i liked the cars i liked what you could do with it. now if they make a underground2 remaster add more map a lot more free rome multiplayer, im talking the works and cops add them but not stupid but realistic and dont make money stupid hard to get, make strong ddos protected servers make extream high graphics and it nees a lot to every car. a lot of cars and storage place you have a huge map make room for it, mix the cops up to like male female more talking and deffenliy needs cars im talking from underground1 underground2 most wanted 05 and payback in a changing climit from snow sun rain ice, mountin area with snow and some with out it and just work on it. i lkike the story but idk its my opinion nut id like to see it like a movie make story a long time let threr be trucks cars just everything and damge on servers and damage off servers so people dont need to eorrie there car gets smashed up id like to see more realism to it. anyone can add in if they want, 

Message 9 of 38 (18,385 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I personally think that a remake of nfs underground 2 would be incredible I think it would fly off the shelves everyone I know misses the game dearly so I think with better graphics and some more adds it would be amazing an I garuntee it would make a killing in the nfs world 

Message 10 of 38 (17,510 Views)