Need for speed undercover challenge series

by noobgm01

Original Post

Need for speed undercover challenge series

★★★ Newbie
Hi guys,
I plan to buy need for speed undercover at origin. Please advice, whether in that game NFS undercover already have " challenge series" or I have to download it from some where else? for you information i already play this game at steam but did not have challenge series in that game.
Message 1 of 4 (1,464 Views)

Re: Need for speed undercover challenge series

Community Manager

@noobgm01

Some of our older games can been redeemed in Origin without repurchasing so give that a try and check it out for yourself:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/origin-code-redemption-faq

Let us know how you get on, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,448 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

For the challenge series, you need version 1.0.1.18. I don't see this at either of EA's large download sites

http://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/NFS/Undercover

ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/NFS/Undercover

they only have version 1.0.1.17.

so do a web search for Need for Speed Undercover Patch v1.0.1.18 (released back in 2009), and see if you can find a copy to download. I don't know if there's a difference between the steam, origin, or DVD version. I have the DVD version (date on DVD files show October 25, 2008).

Note that if restarting career mode, you can do the challenge series first, unlocking the three tier 1 cars before career mode, which can then be used for career mode (using them instead of tier 4, 3, or 2 cars).

Message 3 of 4 (1,404 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm looking for the challenge series patch I play on the ps3 can anyone direct me in the right place I've been trying to find it the only ones I've come across is for the PC..help me please. Oh if you want you can email me at [edit: email address removed] thank you in advance

Message 4 of 4 (228 Views)