Need for Speed: Underground 3

by Wa1rior

Original Post

More need for speed

★ Newbie
When will there be a new need for speed....
This has to be one of my favorite games made by EA if they made a new need for speed underground it would walk offf the shelves so why havent the made one yet? The open world of undergound two with a new story line and new graphics i can safely say they would walk off the shelves. Who agrees and why haven't they made it?
Message 21 of 87 (2,916 Views)

Need for Speed

★★★ Newbie
Are we likely to see a Remastered/HD version of Need for Speed Underground 2 or the original Most Wanted? I ask because I and many others believe the Need for Speed franchise has lost its soul, the games that made the series are just relics now, forgotten about and gathering dust. The true Need for Speed fans want a game that goes back to the TRUE roots of Need for Speed, while driving a Hypercar at 200mph into a police car may be fun
Message 22 of 87 (2,897 Views)

Need for Speed

★★★ Newbie
Are we likely to see a Remastered/HD version of Underground 2 or Most Wanted 2005. Criterion has officially ruined NfS and should stick to reviving the smouldering wreckage that is Burnout, sorry to the person that reads this for being so blunt but my very long thought out discussion got wiped because your website thought it'd 'refresh' itself. Please relive the classics and do them justice. It would be appreciated if any replies went to [edit: email address removed]. Thank you for your time and I hope to see a REAL Need for Speed released in the near future - Fall 2014 perhaps. Thank you for your time.
Message 23 of 87 (2,224 Views)

Re: Need for Speed

★★★★★ Expert

This is AHQ.  We are game players, and we do not have access to any more inside information that what you can get off the Search engines, Google and Yahoo. 

Message 24 of 87 (2,234 Views)

REMAKE NFS underground 1 and 2

★ Novice

Can you guys please remake Need for speed underground 1 and 2 on ps3/4 and xbox360/one in HD? i bet you would sell them. look at kingdom hearts and splinter cell its been selling heaps. what about us nfs fans 

Message 25 of 87 (2,227 Views)

Re: Need for Speed: Underground 3

★ Novice

or even remake underground 1 and 2 in HD, other games are doing it so surely it isnt that hard to do 

Message 26 of 87 (2,222 Views)

Re: REMAKE NFS underground 1 and 2

★★★★ Expert

AHQ is a Forum for gamers to help gamer solve problem,not a suggestion forum.

Take your suggestions to NFS Forum http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/187.page

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 27 of 87 (2,226 Views)

make need for speed underground 3

★★★ Newbie

I will not buy another game from you guys every unless you make underground 3 

Message 28 of 87 (2,180 Views)

Burnout 3 : Takedwon, Burnout Revenge and Need For Speed Underground 2 on PS3 ?

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have some questions.

But my first question is : Why don't you include local multiplayer mode on racing games ?

I don't always play online and it sucks to be with friends or family and have to watch someone play although your racing games are incredible.

That could be really cool if you release these old games on ps3 with actual HD Graphics because they actually were cool because the gameplay was absolutely incredible

I was wondering if Burnout 3, Burnout Revenge or Need for speed Underground 2 are planned for ps3.

Because Burnout Paradise pretty sucks it's not that cool and no local multiplayer mode.

Actually these burnout games and Need for speed were the best because it has local multiplayer mode, and some other things that made them cool.

And then it is possible to see some Need For Speed Underground 3 for PS3 and PS4 this year ? With local multiplayer mode, some tunning and customization options like the underground 2 ones ?

I think you should lean that a racing game particulary arcade racing game like Burnout and NFS MUST have a local multiplayer mode with some customization options.

Thank you for your reply.

Message 29 of 87 (2,169 Views)

Re: Burnout 3 : Takedwon, Burnout Revenge and Need For Speed Underground 2 on PS3 ?

★★★ Newbie

UP

Message 30 of 87 (2,150 Views)