Need for Speed: Underground 3

by Wa1rior

Original Post

Re: New Need For Speed Underground 3

★★★ Newbie

ok well im a huge underground 2 fan and i still play to thiis day its running minimixed right now and i would love to see it brought back to life with the new draw style being used in the grfx for hop pursuit 2010 and mostwanted 2012 that would really be awsome but i i dont want any of that auto drift crap put into the game i feel like its the only game besides shift series and prostreet that actually has decent driving physics... the bew games driving physics aren't that great auto drifting is for NOOBS NFS needs to get back to the days when a guy could pull into his garage and tune his cars performance modify performance visual and body parts and really express his or her individuality . underground 2 delivered that back in thhe day and it can come back ... but i cannot stress this enough ... TRY TO KEEP THE DRIVING PHYSICS FROM UNDERGROUND 2 AND DONT SCREW IT UP WITH THE NEW PHYSICS BEING USED THATS NOT TOO  MUCH TO ASK

Message 10 of 87 (13,242 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

If NFSU3 is a reality and EA plans on doing what they did with NFSMW (or better known as Burnout: Paradise City 2), don't bother proceeding with the project. You are just going to irritate a lot of NFS fans and destroy the franchise you have slowly been killing over the years. You don't listen to your fans and you keep releasing one disappointment after another.

Message 11 of 87 (6,688 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i would love underground 3

but would also love if you can make your own Racer Male or Female

and race for Cash or Pinkslips to other Racers in the game or online  Depending on if you have money (not being able to race for pinks with your last car)

And i would love it if you can exely total your car

let say if you total your Skyline R34 and buy a new one you can use parts from old 1 THAT BE EPICStandard smile !

Message 12 of 87 (5,315 Views)

Re: Need for Speed Underground 3

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

yeeeees I have a idea....
If nobody buy this [game] ... the director... producers... etc...
will do the things the people want no?

sorry for my english...

QUIERO NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND 3!!!!
POR FAVORRRR no les cuesta nada !!!
es lo que TODOS los que jugaron need for speed alguna vez desean ....

Message 14 of 87 (3,661 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After NFS:Undercover, I stopped buying the games, just because everything SUCKED. SUCKED TO THE MAX. What the F**K was NFS:Most Wanted(2013)? Didnt even came close to the original.. WHAT THE HELL WAS THE RUN? 2 Hours of gameplay. And they ask you to pay €60,- for it.. 

Seriously, EA, I swear, EVERYONE wants NSFU3. Wanna know why?

- Illegal streetracing is bangin!
- Tuning, customization, NOS
- Nightlife feeling
- A lot of races, hidden races and all kinds of races (Drift, drag, sprint, circuit, URL)
- A lot of 'tuner' cars like the Volkswagen Golf, Nissan Skyline or Mitsubishi Eclipse 
- FREE ROAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Storyline was sick
- ulockable stuff like parts and map expansions
- Split screen
- non career car customization
- Going full speed in some Ford Focus (hahaha)
- Illegal streetracing is just badass!!

And how to make NSFU2 more interesting:

- BETTER storyline
- More cars, streets and parts
- Cops
- add more races, like rally tracks/offroad
- Bikes?
- More SUV, Not just 3 of them
- Add at least 5 CLASSIC muscle cars like the Charger
- Add drifting into every race (If you want to)

EA can learn a lot of Rockstar Games: Midnight Club LA
There is only ONE racer I play, and thats MC:LA.

F**K PRO STREET, F**K SHIFT, F**K THE NEW HOT PERSUIT, F**K THE NEW MOST WANTED, F**K THE RUN

Espacially The Run..... Im disappointed to the max.

Message 15 of 87 (3,714 Views)

Re: Need for Speed: Underground 3

★★★ Newbie

If Need for Speed: Undergound 3 was ever to be released, I would buy a copy for myself, and a copy for every single person I know. Need for Speed: Underground 1 & 2 have made a part of my personality and greatly influenced the kinds of cars I love. Each time I play one of these games, I get this wonderful feeling that I have not experienced when playing the more recent Need for Speed games. Need for Speed: Underground  3 is a game I have actually had dreams about and you cannot imagine how I felt when I realised i was just in dreams. So please EA, make NFSU3 Frown

Message 16 of 87 (3,583 Views)

NFS Remake

★ Newbie

They should really make a remake of nfs underground 2 with all the customizations,career and everything but with modernized cars

Message 17 of 87 (3,570 Views)

Need for Speed: Underground 3!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Dear EA,

First off, your technical support section is extremely annoying! There needs to be an easier way to contact an actual human being regarding all issues. Second, PLEASE MAKE NEED FOR SPEED: UNDERGROUND 3!!! There are so many fans that want to buy and play this game! Underground 2 was by far the best in the series and Underground 3 is way over due! I love EA but I am currently disappointed and missing Underground 3. Please make me a happy customer and make Underground 3!!! Thank you!

PS

When you make Underground 3 put the Jeep 2010 Wrangler in it! Also, lots of modern cars and just like Underground 2 but with some off road stuff in addition to the kind of stuff from Underground 2! Don't mess with an awesome game idea! A new city, new cars, new upgrades, awesome hip/hop music and custom music, on and off road race tracks and areas and also same old Underground 2 style gameplay. No jumping to the garage or different customs shops either! That kills the gameplay! Cruising is one of the best parts! And no cops! That kills the gameplay! Or, if you want to have cops then make their vehicles really suck. Easy games with lots of customization and good multiplayer and re-playability are the best! Thanks!

Sincerely,
Andrew Nash
Winnipeg, MB
Canada
Message 18 of 87 (3,498 Views)

New need for speed underground for the ps4

★★★ Newbie
There needs to be a new need for speed underground for these new systems and be more realistic. What ever happened to the old Honda civic si, supra,Nissan skyline?? Now in these new games customization is limited lets change everything. And last but not least the sounds lets make those turbo kits sound like before. Lets make this happen NSF producers!!!!!!!!!!! And hey if it's not to much let's make a realistic game where your car can run empty on gas!!!!!!!
Message 19 of 87 (3,649 Views)

Re: New need for speed underground for the ps4

★★★★★ Expert

No.  Sorry.  Wrong place for that topic. 

Message 20 of 87 (2,530 Views)