Need for Speed: Undercover

by otroscorpio

Original Post

WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD NFS UNDERCOVER UPDATE FILE (ONLY FOR CHINESE,NOT FOR OTHER LANGUAGE

★ Novice

WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD NFS UNDERCOVER UPDATE FILE (ONLY FOR CHINESE,NOT FOR OTHER LANGUAGE)?

I CAN'T UPDATE MY NFS UNDERCOVER BY USING OTHER UPDATE FILE.

Message 11 of 107 (4,535 Views)

PC patch

★★★ Newbie

I can't download Need for speed: Undercover PC patch nor the challenge mode update from http://www.needforspeed.com/downloads

When I click on accept the "EA TOOLS & MATERIALS END USER LICENSE" on the next page it says the "ll.needforspeed.com"-page cannot be found.

Message 12 of 107 (4,550 Views)

Re: Need for Speed: Undercover

★★ Novice

Since the needforspeed.com website changed over the years, you can't access your Goal Checklist. Is there a way to?

Message 13 of 107 (4,505 Views)

Re: PC patch

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@ehuovinen wrote:

I can't download Need for speed: Undercover PC patch nor the challenge mode update from http://www.needforspeed.com/downloads

When I click on accept the "EA TOOLS & MATERIALS END USER LICENSE" on the next page it says the "ll.needforspeed.com"-page cannot be found.

Hi there,

We are looking into this, thank you for making us aware. In the meantime you should be able to install the game via Origin, it will let you fully patch the game.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 14 of 107 (4,499 Views)

Need for Speed Undercover EA servers unavailable?

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I've downloaded need for speed undercover from origin, and yet every time i try to play online it tells me the servers are unavailabe.

Can anyone give me some insight into the problem?

Oh, and please don't tell me i need to update. Origin wont permit it because supposedly it does it automatically.

And if you dont know but just have to tell me to uninstall and reinstall, go do it on someone elses question!

Message 15 of 107 (4,464 Views)

NFS Undercover trouble with license key

★★★ Newbie

Ive installed NFS Undercover in the past, then I upgraded my windows (from XP to 7) and I needed to install everything once again but now the game wont let me enter my key again, it says: "the licencelimit for this title has been reached", even though its technically not beein installed anywhere anymore.

Message 16 of 107 (4,443 Views)

Need for Speed: Undercover

★★★ Newbie

Hiii ,

Before 5 days i bought Need for Speed Undercover from Origin programm but something bothered me lately.. Once i play for more than 3 hours is freezes .. i thought my laptop has a problem launching the game properly but its not the issue ...second time i launch the game it freezes again after half an hour ..So could u please inform me how to seolve this problem

Message 17 of 107 (4,403 Views)

Need for spped Undercover

★★★ Newbie

"The Need For Speed Undercover server is not available at this time. Please try again later."

Did does multiplayer not work in this game?

Please help me. :manfrustrated:

Message 18 of 107 (4,395 Views)

NFS Undercover EA GAMES Registration

★ Novice

Hello,

i've just installed UNDERCOVER (bought by Origin plaform), but when the games start to connect to EA NATION i have a message saying the Seriel Number is already registered in EA NATION.

Please help, do i need another one serial ? 

Thanks fr your help 

Joe

Message 19 of 107 (4,381 Views)

Re: NFS Undercover EA GAMES Registration

★★★★★ Expert

You needed to publish in your game's dedicated forum, not in the "Other Games" where you put it. 

Message 20 of 107 (3,227 Views)