nfs: undercover: can't play online?

by justeljayyy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for Speed: Undercover

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

there's no choice on the products list, but my problem is with Undercover.

Long time ago i installed it on a PC and a Laptop.  Later i had to reinstall both machines, and now that i want to play it again and re installed Undercover on the same pc that had it before, but the game shows me a message saying that i have reached the limit of computers with the installation and have to purchase another licence...  is there another solution or it's impossible to fix this with the same licence code?

Message 1 of 107 (12,256 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My license limit has been reached NFS undercover

Community Manager (retired)

You should be able to deauthorize the game in one machine just like for the following titles:

If not, here is another thread about a similar issue but it's for the Need for Speed Hot Pursuit title:

View in thread

Message 8 of 107 (13,486 Views)

All Replies

Re: Problem with NFS Undercover

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@otroscorpio wrote:

there's no choice on the products list, but my problem is with Undercover.

Long time ago i installed it on a PC and a Laptop.  Later i had to reinstall both machines, and now that i want to play it again and re installed Undercover on the same pc that had it before, but the game shows me a message saying that i have reached the limit of computers with the installation and have to purchase another licence...  is there another solution or it's impossible to fix this with the same licence code?

ask the support to increase the the activation code limit

Message 2 of 107 (12,128 Views)
Highlighted

nfs: undercover: can't play online?

★ Novice

I just chose a random nfs because Undercover wasn't there.. sorry.

My friend and I are trying to play together online. He has no problem. When I log in, everything is fine with chat and I stay logged in, but when I try starting a game or when I'm invited to a game, it loses connection and backs out. 

Help please?

Message 3 of 107 (12,119 Views)

Need for speed undercover

★★★ Newbie

Hello, i have a problem with "Need for speed Undercover", i have the original game, but when it is done with installation, and i open it, it crashes( has stopped working). What should i do? I have Windows 8 64bit, and my PC mets the recommended specs. 

Message 4 of 107 (12,106 Views)

Registration code for installation need for speed undercover

★★★ Newbie

i need registration code for installation  need for speed undercover

Message 5 of 107 (12,136 Views)

nfs undercover crashes when startup

★★★ Newbie

hi there!

i just got NFS Undercover and I have this problem when i try to starting up the game crashes and win xp sent this message about a problem and it needs to close.

I updated my drivers but I got the same.

Message 6 of 107 (12,120 Views)

My license limit has been reached NFS undercover

★★★ Newbie

I bought this game for 4 year ago and played in my old laptop but now I have a new PC and I want to play it again. Unfortunately, I have got the problem about license limit. How can I deautherized the old laptop and can play the game?

Message 7 of 107 (12,119 Views)

You should be able to deauthorize the game in one machine just like for the following titles:

If not, here is another thread about a similar issue but it's for the Need for Speed Hot Pursuit title:

Message 8 of 107 (13,487 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Unfortunately, my old laptop has gone. So, I can't use the right one to deauthorize the game.

Message 9 of 107 (12,105 Views)

Alright, please log into your account on the Help Center.

Once it's done please click here in order to talk to a game advisor.

The customer support team will try to assist you with this issue.

Message 10 of 107 (12,096 Views)