Need for Speed: Shift

by szami777

Original Post

Re: Why is my serial number "already in use" when I try to play online in NFS Shift? Also have the same problem with fifa12. Even after EA "fixed" the problem.

Hero (Retired)

"invalid" means the code format is wrong. Should be 5 sets of 4 alphanumeric codes seperated by spaces, try without spacing. Can also happen if you're trying to redeem a box set game code on a digital code entry system (Origin site)

"used" means the code is already registered to an Origin account (digital download)

Usually games that are bought via Origin will be redeemed on your account automatically after purchase. Although you will receive a mail with the product code, this code is most likely already tied to your account. So, if you are told that the code has already been used, please check your My Games tab first and if the game is not shown there, then please contact a Game Advisor at https://help.ea.com/contact-us for further assistance.

Message 31 of 250 (1,917 Views)

Re: Why is my serial number "already in use" when I try to play online in NFS Shift? Also have the same problem with fifa12. Even after EA "fixed" the problem.

★★★ Newbie

The game are paid and downloaded from Origin and the serial number (product code) was ok. The problem is when I want to play online, it wont let me because it says something like "serial number already in use". So I cant log into EA from the game and play multiplayer. It works perfectly on Nfs Shift2, but I don't play that game because my computer can only handle Shift"1"

I gave up with my Fifa12 after the support and new product because the new code was corrupt too...

Message 32 of 250 (1,222 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Do you maybe have more than one account? Make sure you are logging into the same account on which the game was registered.

If you're getting the "code already used" message, it means the game code has been registered.

Please make sure you have "Show: All Games" in MY GAMES selected. Have also a look at "Hidden Games" because manually hidden games will not appear in the "All Games" view.

Message 33 of 250 (1,220 Views)

Community Manager

Heya everyone,

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance today and tomorrow, please check out this sticky for more details: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/Mobile-game-scheduled-maintenances/td-p/1525149

Cheers,

Nils

Message 34 of 250 (1,204 Views)

Error message

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

Needed to reinstall windows 7 and then tried to reinstall the need for speed shift disk and keep getting this message: Error reading from file c:\ Program files (86) Electronic Arts\ Need for speed shift\movies\TIER_ 1_video.bik. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it.

Where do I get this file and why isn't it installing from the disk?

My cell is [Removed] or e-mail is [edit: email address removed]

Message 35 of 250 (1,196 Views)

need for speed shift

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Is need for speed shift online server down now ?  I haven't  been able to log in for some time now!?

[Edit: moved from NFSW board]

Message 36 of 250 (1,201 Views)

works car

★★★ Newbie

im trying to get a works car on the shift game

Message 37 of 250 (1,185 Views)

NFS shift 2 cashes

★ Newbie
Ive just bought nfs shift 2 fore the iphone 4, every time i,m starting a race iT crashes!
I already re installed the game And resetted the settings but Notting seems to work.

How can we fix this???
Message 38 of 250 (1,184 Views)

NFS Shift iOS

★ Novice
I know I'm a little late to the party, but I purchased the premium dlc pack 1 for NFS Shift on the App Store today and it worked fine. I am trying to purchase the second pack and every time I scroll over to get there the app force closes. I'm assuming it needs an update with iOS 7 out. Is there anything else I can do such as buy it somehow on via the web?
Best,
Jay
Message 39 of 250 (1,179 Views)

Need for Speed: Shift game issue

★★ Novice

I'm having trouble deleting a game name from my list of games in Save Select Does any one know how to do this? Thank You for you're time

Message 40 of 250 (1,161 Views)