Need for Speed: ProStreet

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

y dont the cheat coads  work

Message 31 of 367 (35,542 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can not play Need For Speed Pro Street single player

★★★ Newbie

I found this fix after 5 hours of searching it helped me http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8978758.page

View in thread

Message 109 of 367 (24,844 Views)

All Replies

need for speed prostreet not working

★★★ Novice

Hi guys 

i tried to run need for speed prostreet and it tells me to login. after that it says it can not connect to the ea servers

i am unable to play the game

Message 1 of 367 (35,608 Views)

Re: need for speed prostreet not working

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@Nami153 wrote:

Hi guys 

i tried to run need for speed prostreet and it tells me to login. after that it says it can not connect to the ea servers

i am unable to play the game

Hello !

Try to deactivate temporarely the firewall and you anti-virus, also you can open the ports for the game, you can find it on Google, Yahoo, Bing etc...

Good luck !

Message 2 of 367 (35,606 Views)

Need for Speed: ProStreet

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

why cant i sign in with prostreet

Message 3 of 367 (35,349 Views)

Need for Speed ProStreet

★★ Apprentice

Hello

I seem to have a problem with activating the mentioned game.

I have purchased Need For Speed ProStreet a few days ago and I've since been trying to activate it. Every time I try to connect to my EA account in order to register the game it says that it "Could not connect to the server, please try again in a few minutes."

After dozens of tries I still couldn't get it to work. Is there something that I'm missing?

Thanks in advance.

Message 4 of 367 (35,355 Views)

Need for speed pro street

★ Novice

The game keeps freezing up when you win a race.

Message 5 of 367 (35,341 Views)

NFS Pro Street -- Could not connect to the server

★★★ Apprentice

For some reason I'm unable to activate the game.  I have tried reinstalling it (and to the assigned origin games folder), different connections, and disabling my firewall.  What's up here?  I just got this game and it won't let me play. Frown

Message 6 of 367 (35,745 Views)

Re: NFS Pro Street -- Could not connect to the server

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@shinji257 wrote:

For some reason I'm unable to activate the game.  I have tried reinstalling it (and to the assigned origin games folder), different connections, and disabling my firewall.  What's up here?  I just got this game and it won't let me play. Frown

I found the solution.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8978758.page

Note: I'll be referencing system drive in this response and not providing a drive letter in the path locations.  Typically this is C: however configurations vary and I'm making a general assumption that the issue is due to the non-existance of a folder on the system drive defined in the OS and that it isn't hard coded to C:.  If this doesn't work then it is possible the code is designed to check C: directly which could be an issue and only an OS reinstall will workaround that.  Via a ticket I had open for this issue I've advised Origin Help support of the below solution and why the issue exists at all.  The error leads us on a wild goose chase.

Issue and verification:

It happens because you do not have the path location "\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games" (for 64-bit platform) or "\Program Files\Origin Games" (for 32-bit platform) on your system drive.  Whenever EADM activation attempts to happen it checks for that location first and if it doesn't exist it fails with the error "Login attempt rejected due to invalid DIP path configuration".  You can verify if this is the case by checking for the log at "\Users\All Users\Origin\Logs\DMLEGACY_Core_Log.html" on your system drive.

The Fix:

Create the folder "Origin Games" in either "Program Files" or "Program Files (x86)" depending on if you have a 32-bit or a 64-bit OS on your system drive.  You do not need anything in there.  It should now activate ok.

Additional Information:

You can still install the games on your secondary drives if you wish and they should install ok.  Origin Help support has advised they only officially support installations on your C: drive.

Games known to affect (from my own collection)

Crysis

Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars

Need For Street: Pro Street

There may be more but it is basically any EADM legacy protected game that was available for digital download before Origin came out.  They may do well to either a) Fix the activation so it uses the user defined default install location (in my case that was the D: drive) or b) convert the games to use Origin's native purchase verification method.

Message 7 of 367 (35,724 Views)

nfs prostreet not able to connect to ea nation

★★★ Newbie

Message 8 of 367 (46,703 Views)

Re: nfs prostreet not able to connect to ea nation

★ Pro
Hi,

This title is discontinued with its online service.
http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Message 9 of 367 (46,184 Views)