Need for Speed 2016 language change

by Abdul_MalikGhana

Original Post

Re: Need for Speed 2016 language change

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Straatford87

No, it is not working, if you change the language for the game in Origin, tried that, or it ain't working on the german version too. -.-

Message 11 of 33 (7,536 Views)

EA DICE Team

@TAPE971

That is because certain versions of the game (such as the Russian and Polish version), won't be able to change their language.

Message 12 of 33 (7,522 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have finally changed the language to english. 

I had to change the language in my registry ( regedit.exe -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\EA Games\Need For Speed) and in origin as well. Doing only one of both DID NOT work for me.

Message 13 of 33 (7,514 Views)

EA DICE Team

@TAPE971

I double-checked your account and I noticed that you have the international version of the game. I am not sure why you weren't able to change the language of the game through normal means.

I am glad that you managed to change the language now. I hope you're enjoying the game. Thanks for coming back and sharing the solution with us.

Message 14 of 33 (7,490 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just bought the game, i live in Russia, so the game came in Russian/Polish. NOTHING said that before i buy the game! No warning at all. So of course i asked for a refund. Why you do this EA? Just Why?

Message 15 of 33 (7,386 Views)

★★ Novice

So, still no English language for Russian buyers? What a silly decision. Well, still no buy for me. Hoping to get the non-f_d game before it dies from aging.

Message 16 of 33 (7,007 Views)

EA DICE Team

@LordKor

If you really want to play the game in English then I would recommend to check with a third-party retailer for availability.

Message 17 of 33 (6,995 Views)

★★ Novice

@Straatford87
Thank you for the answer. I'd like to buy and play the new NFS - but not so much to search for the way to do that. There is so many great games not requiring so many efforts to get. I just don't understand why EA and one another company (not to mention it here) are trying to create such a silly obstacles for those who want to buy their games in a proper form. What the point of making less money and making customers believe that company really don't care about what they want and what they need.
Just making my point and hoping that one day in the future someone responsible would make things right and fix the broken.

Message 18 of 33 (6,987 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@LordKor

I understand, and agree with you that this isn't the best method for our players to get our games. We are looking at how we can improve the system, but currently I don't have any further options for you.

Message 19 of 33 (6,981 Views)

★★ Novice

@Straatford87 Yes, i know and thank you. I really appreciate your involvement. I know how hard it is to communicate with dissatisfied customers when the system is wrong and you can do nothing Standard smile

Just trying to make a difference.

Message 20 of 33 (6,972 Views)