Re: Need For Speed Underground, Underground 2, MW 2005 and Carbon 2006 digital v

by Sup4fly7

Original Post

Need For Speed Underground, Underground 2, MW 2005 and Carbon 2006 digital ver.

★ Apprentice

Hello guys. Don't get mad at me, but I feel I have to do this. I am damn mad right now at EA, and I will continue to be mad. No NFS Underground, Underground 2, MW 2005 and Carbon available as digital download..... this is * man. How the hell does it come that games from 1990 are available as digital download? Why those games I mentioned aren't available? Why does the year matter? Like, Underground 2 being around 13 years old? There are games on Origin that are almost 20 years old, and they are available as digital downloads. I know I mentioned that already. It is so damn frustrating when I am trying to play one of the Need For Speed games I mentioned in this post's title. Crashing after 5 damn minutes of playing...... I am fed up man, I just want to play a game I really, really love without being interrupted because the newest Microsoft's OS, Windows 10, doesn't support Safedisc. I know no one wil read this post, but still...... just do something people. I suppose it's not hard for developers to make a old game available as a digital download. I am very sure it isn't that hard.

Message 1 of 5 (787 Views)

Re: Need For Speed Underground, Underground 2, MW 2005 and Carbon 2006 digital v

★★ Guide

@Adrian5420

Feel the same way

people loved these games and they should have a digital copy of it.

Message 2 of 5 (775 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Definetely they should. They MUST do that, not should. I mean, those games are my childrenhood man. It's damn painful for me. And like I said, I hate struggling with [Removed - Admin.]. They are like original retail CD's, stopping to work in Windows 10 because of the Safedisc. You know Safedisc is not supported anymore in Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. Also, no one uses Vista and XP anymore because of driver compatibility. And no one will use Windows 7 and 8 anymore because of the same reason in the near future.

Message 3 of 5 (766 Views)

★ Apprentice

So, here I go again. This time, I tried to play Need For Speed Underground 1(2003) and...... not starting. Guys, pleaaaaaaseeeeee, doooo something. I will keep telling this until someone will hear me. DO SOMETHING...

Message 4 of 5 (741 Views)

★ Novice

Completely agree, I loved all four of those games. I stopped playing Need for Speed games when Shift released. Finally decided to give it a try and so far I'm not impressed and would happily replay older versions instead of trying to put up issues I have with the latest version.

I'd love to * about it here but that'll be off topic so Im gonna vent in a new thread.

Message 5 of 5 (721 Views)