NFS The Run install problem

by Aaronmanu1985

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFS The Run install problem

★★★ Newbie

i have need for speed the run limited edition its downloaded but when i click install it comes up with Directx setup error an internal error has occurred what can i do to install it will be helpful

Message 1 of 3 (7,557 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NFS The Run install problem

Community Manager (retired)

@Aaronmanu1985 

The Game files contain a DirectX installer in case DirectX is not installed on your machine.

You may need to run the installer in order to fix this issue. By default the file is located here:

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Need for Speed The Run\__Installer\directx\redist

Then double click on the DXSETUP dxsetup.JPG

Please let us know how it goes - Thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (7,872 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@Aaronmanu1985 

The Game files contain a DirectX installer in case DirectX is not installed on your machine.

You may need to run the installer in order to fix this issue. By default the file is located here:

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Need for Speed The Run\__Installer\directx\redist

Then double click on the DXSETUP dxsetup.JPG

Please let us know how it goes - Thanks.

Message 2 of 3 (7,873 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm using Windows 10. I can't install the NFS the run that I've just bought. There's a directx issue that I can't solve, and when I run the directx setup from the redist folder, the box says to see the DX error.log and Directx.log. Looking this files, they say that a lot of .cab files don't exist. 

Message 3 of 3 (7,349 Views)