NFS PAYBACK HELP PLS

by PackedSea7494

Original Post

NFS PAYBACK HELP PLS

★ Novice

Hello, I recently installed need for speed payback, and there seems to be an issue with all car models, they dont have any glass around the headlights, which just makes the cars look super akward. i dont know how to explain it but I have provided an image. anyone know how to fix this? no support could help me so far. Especially the BMW M5. The tail light and headlight is just white. its super weird. anyone know what to do? thx

Message 1 of 7 (260 Views)

Re: NFS PAYBACK HELP PLS

Community Manager
Hi @PackedSea7494, which platform are you on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (224 Views)

★ Novice

Hey, Im on PC. I have tried the steps EA gave me to try and fix the problem. 

Message 3 of 7 (198 Views)

★ Novice

Hey, I just tried NFS heat as well, and I found the same issue, the headlights are bugged. maybe its my device

Message 4 of 7 (159 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @PackedSea7494 

To check have you tried the following for both Payback and Heat?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 7 (127 Views)

★ Novice

I tried Heat as well and I have the same issue with this pc, but not with my other pc. most likely something wrong with this one. i tried your steps and they still didnt work. my other pc is a 2060RTX. this one i use in a different house is a intel iris xe intergrated GPU.

Message 6 of 7 (120 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @PackedSea7494, Apologies to confirm is it the Iris xe PC that has the issue, or the 2060RTX PC?

Illium.png

Message 7 of 7 (98 Views)