How to find a good patch 1.1 for Need for Speed ProStreet?

by Indries_Luka55

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to find a good patch 1.1 for Need for Speed ProStreet?

★ Novice

Hello. I bought Need for Speed ProStreet and the game tells me to find the new patch to www.needforspeed.com   ,  and i can't find anywhere patch 1.1 for ProStreet or newest patch.  I installed the patch 1.1 from other sites but my game suddenly closes. Where can I download a good patch 1.1?

And another problem about connectivity: the game tells me: "Cannot connect to EA Nation. You must be signed into EA Nation in order to acces the online features of this title."  What should I do to connect?

Message 1 of 8 (3,213 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to find a good patch 1.1 for Need for Speed ProStreet?

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@b1ackjack_rus

I noticed that you bumped an older thread. I don't want to give a notification to the original poster as his issue has been resolved by now, I therefore won't include him in my reply.

For your own information: the servers for Need for Speed ProStreet have been taken offline. More information is available on our Service Updates page. Since the game is no longer officially supported we've also since removed it from the Origin Store.

If you purchased ProStreet through the Origin Store then this would make you eligible for a refund.

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (3,221 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

Bump.

There was an official link for 1.1 patch, but I've lost it and want to find it again.

Message 2 of 8 (3,169 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@b1ackjack_rus

I noticed that you bumped an older thread. I don't want to give a notification to the original poster as his issue has been resolved by now, I therefore won't include him in my reply.

For your own information: the servers for Need for Speed ProStreet have been taken offline. More information is available on our Service Updates page. Since the game is no longer officially supported we've also since removed it from the Origin Store.

If you purchased ProStreet through the Origin Store then this would make you eligible for a refund.

Message 3 of 8 (3,222 Views)

★★ Apprentice

You didn't understand me. I know that online isn't working and I know that the game isn't supported now.

There was a link for a patch. As far as I remember it was somewhere on the semi-official site, it wasn't showing on the page of the game, just a straight link to the file. 

However, I've tried other versions and I have a guess that it's not compatible with digital download version. That's all.

I guess this can be closed now.

Message 4 of 8 (3,134 Views)

EA DICE Team

@b1ackjack_rus

Thanks for elaborating further.

It does seem that patches via the old website aren't available anymore and, like you mentioned, not compatible with the digital version of the game.

Message 5 of 8 (3,127 Views)

★★★★ Novice
hello guys, I cannot post topic in HQ,may U ask my question here? I brought nfs carbon,prostreet and undercover ps3 version recent days and need some help. Problem is,my ps3 controller doesn't work properly on these nfs games,while nothing wrong on shift,shift2,most wanted or rival or any other games or on ps3 main title etc.. The left side of the buttons work well,but the button on the right side(cross,square,circle,triangle,r1),they won't work unless I press them very hard,it feels like these button got a real high deadzone value,i don't know why... this is really inconvenient and may do some harm to my button if I continue to press them that hard. Has someone encountered the same problem and kind enough to help my solve it? Thank you Very Much!
Message 6 of 8 (3,116 Views)

EA DICE Team

@wbc123456

Hi,

I am sorry that no one managed to get back to you.

From what I can tell from your story the issue seems to be with your controller, and not the games. Try testing another controller to see if that resolves the issue. Additionally, also try connection your current controller to another socket on the Playstation.

Message 7 of 8 (3,087 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Looks like the better option is to download a copy from the internet, patch it and use the unlocker for the booster pack cars, because the Origin version provides none of that.......No patch, no Booster Pack cars.

Message 8 of 8 (2,956 Views)