Re: tells me to go to www.eamobile.com/countrygate but then says to go to customer support link. What link?

by roronassj

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error Code 5002 - www.eamobile.com/countrygate

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 114 (492,779 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: tells me to go to www.eamobile.com/countrygate but then says to go to customer support link. Wha

Community Manager (retired)

@ajarxx 

Error Code 5002  (The Sims FreePlay)

Our teams update games as often as possible to accommodate these errors, however we are not able to give approximate timelines for specific devices to be supported for various titles, due to the vast number of models available on the market and firmware versions associated with those devices, depending on your carrier.

An error with the 5002 error code indicates that unfortunately the resolution of your device is not currently supported for the game you are attempting to play.

This can be most common if your device has had a firmware update, usually caused by UI changes that the manufacturer/carrier may include at their discretion. This is why although your current resolution is not supported, the device itself may be supported by the game for other standard resolutions, so the Play Store will not be able to provide a notification to you to let you know that the app is incompatible with your device's current settings.

View in thread

Message 44 of 114 (153,193 Views)

All Replies

Re: tells me to go to www.eamobile.com/countrygate but then says to go to customer support link. What link?

★★★ Newbie
How to solve the problem
Message 2 of 114 (478,850 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can you give me directions

Message 3 of 114 (472,843 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

What is the issue exactly?

Here is the contact page  to contact a game advisor.

Message 4 of 114 (472,487 Views)

★★★ Newbie
me too
Message 5 of 114 (458,079 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 6 of 114 (451,980 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Blabla

Message 7 of 114 (447,625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 8 of 114 (446,367 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 9 of 114 (436,777 Views)

★★★ Newbie
to me
Message 10 of 114 (431,309 Views)