Re: nhl 17 hut multiple player

by Sambizzle17

Original Post

nhl 17 hut multiple player

★ Novice

Hi There,

Me and some of our co-workers play NHL 16 during lunch or at the end of the work day at the office. Back in NHL 14 I believe you could play HUT games with multiple players on the same console.  It would be awesome and fun if you could bring this back in NHL 17, if even just for Offline HUT games.

Thanks for your consideration and hope to see this feature return in NHL 17.

Thanks,

Merlinsapostle

Message 1 of 5 (2,470 Views)

Community Manager

@merlinsapostle Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, I will make sure to pass it on.

Let us know if you have any further ideas.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 5 (2,413 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Yes please add this option!! It's already available for the "online vs" mode so don't see why it can't be available for HUT
Message 3 of 5 (2,365 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, this would be great to bring back!

It may actually affect whether or not I buy NHL 17, as most of our enjoyment pre-NHL15 was co-op playing HUT tournaments with friends, and now it's gone for no apparent reason.

Message 4 of 5 (2,260 Views)

★★★ Newbie
All we want is the option for couch co-op, but online so we can play with friends, but all you give us is that craptastic player lock bs. Nice cash grab EA all you guys do is literally repackage the same game every year upgrade the rosters and maybe add one new feature. So many people are asking for online co-op so they can play with their friends, that's the only reason I bought NHL 17 for 60 of my hard-earned dollars, and still the only way to play with my friend on the same team is to buy him a plane ticket so he can sit in my house and play with me this is BS I will never buy another EA product again. You guys suck!
Message 5 of 5 (1,827 Views)