Re: nhl 17 PC

by Mademan812

Original Post

★★ Guide

@noratio wrote:

There is even room for NHL in VR. 

I don't want NHL in vr.  I just want a port for NHL 17 on PC.  If they could do cross-play, great, if they could unlock the fps, great.  But a port of the XBONE/PS4 version of the game would be nice including all the same features (yes, even local multiplayer! *gasp*).

Message 21 of 28 (2,749 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I would love NHL on PC or Wii U!!!
Message 22 of 28 (2,681 Views)

NHL 17 PC - Please make

★★★ Newbie

The sports section of the EA store is absolutely awful. Will you please release NHL for the PC! Something besides FIFA! ASAP. Take my money!

Message 23 of 28 (2,460 Views)

Re: NHL 17 PC - Please make

★★★ Apprentice

I have 2x 1080 GTX in SLI and I agree that consoles can't keep up with 19 TFLOPs.  Thr only reasons to not port it to pc is that they are scared of piracy and not having enough player online.  But one thing can be put out of the list: piracy. Its an online game and no one will play NHL wihtout being online.  

For thr online part, to play against other users, you need tons of users. Something possible if they cross platform. If they dont, PC users might have a problem finding opponents in the first year of the release. Once thr word spread out that Pc has its version, it will be fine.

I think its safe to say that EA has to reinvent theirselves and Pc revenues can be more than they think.  I only buy Pc version to play in 4K, which is not an option on any consoles.  Dont talk to me about the ps4 pro, which you get 4k with low low settings.  Come on.  i want to play 4k at fastest as possible and at extra setting.

Please release NHL for PC.

Message 24 of 28 (2,436 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

NHL 16 is offered in the vault of Origin Access on xBox, why not PC ????

If not, why not NHL Legacy Edition that had been limited to PS3

Another possibility is to have NHL 17 that can be played on both xBox and Win 10 platform like Forza 3 or Gear of War 4

Message 25 of 28 (2,309 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I grew up on NHL, but since I hate consoles (I don't get along with controller) I am stuck with NHL09 which is way too old these days. What about making a petition to have some hard evidence that people want NHL and others back on PC, so that EA could no longer * us with those excuses that people wouldn't play it?

Message 26 of 28 (2,214 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If pirating of the game is the concern, why not trying a beta on Steam OS to verify if pirating would be as easy ?

Message 27 of 28 (1,474 Views)

★★ Novice

Then why do they still make FUT for Fifa on PC? People cant do it on Fifa without getting banned, there's no real reason other than they haven't said yes. They've admitted to the Frostbite engine being amazing for PC and cross-platform compatibility. They aren't afraid of people hacking the game bc people hack in every game and they know that. Its a similar situation with Rockstar and Red Dead 2. Although there's a higher chance of RD2 coming to PC than NHL as of now. Ultimately, EA Sports need to hold to their word and promise of regaining the trust of the PC gamer and doing better by them, and the first step should be by listening to the community posting on the forums of their own website. 

Message 28 of 28 (1,183 Views)