Re: nhl 14 hut collection

by hardy1234567890

Original Post

nhl 14 hut collection

★★★ Newbie

i have completed the anahiem collection which has taken me a very long time. Now it is not giving me my puck bonus 

Message 1 of 15 (3,796 Views)

★ Guide

This isssue is common...The problem is one of 2 options: 1.) Some people don't realize that you need to collect the jerseys and the logo as well as all the players...Once those are collected as well it will unlock...OR 2.) This options is just a matter of patience...Your account just hasn't registered the completed collection yett (But it should soon). For option 2 I suggest first trying to play a couple games then going into your collection and click on the team you finished and it should unlock bonus...If not try uninstalling game from HD...Clearing system cache...and restarting console...Then try it again...I have yett to have someones account not register the completion after following all of these steps as these steps solve almost all of the possible update/glitch seen in this game

Message 2 of 15 (3,779 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have option 1 completed i will try otion 2, if it does not work i will let you know

Message 3 of 15 (3,775 Views)

★★★ Newbie

still is not working

Message 4 of 15 (3,773 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I had the same problem after getting everything for an AHL team. Then I looked through every player on the team, not their bio, just the player and jersey by pressing R on the d-pad and exited out. Under where it says team collection puck bonus,

it showed date of team completion. I then went to the main HUT screen and the bonus appeared. Try that. It worked for me on the ps3.

Message 5 of 15 (3,754 Views)

★★★ Newbie

don't do any of that,  from my experience you have to collect all the uniforms, the logo, and ALL the players, then you simply go to the collection, choose nhl, anahiem, look under the amount of pucks you're supposed to get and it should say "collected on: [date]". when you go back to the main menu of HUT it should show up top.

Message 6 of 15 (3,734 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@zamboniman81 wrote:

don't do any of that,  from my experience you have to collect all the uniforms, the logo, and ALL the players, then you simply go to the collection, choose nhl, anahiem, look under the amount of pucks you're supposed to get and it should say "collected on: [date]". when you go back to the main menu of HUT it should show up top.

You need to look at the team after its collected which takes 30 seconds. Exit out of the team, then like zamboniman81 said "collected on date" will show up go to the HUT main menu and the puck bonus is there. Just like I stated in the post above zamboniemans'.

Message 7 of 15 (3,713 Views)

★★ Novice
I have collected the Blue all stars team which is 4 jerseys and the logo and I've restarted my ps3, logged in and out of HUT multiple times, clicked on the team and still got no bonus.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it unless EA patched it but I collected the same on my other account and got the bonus fine then sent it to this account to double my pucks. If EA patched this, please let me know. Or anything else I could do
Message 8 of 15 (3,638 Views)

★★ Novice
Was this problem resolved yet, because I have the same exact problem, but it is with all of the collections I try to complete.
Message 9 of 15 (3,381 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey guys XP me first but there are only two ways to collect off the team bonuses. One way is to collect the all and seach them in you collection and then back out the the main HUT menu or if you are a silver account on xbox you must play 20 games win or lose first before you can collect. If one of these two ways dont work then there is a glitch and EA wont resolve the issue. Hope this helps PEACE!!

Message 10 of 15 (3,373 Views)