how is it that the last 6 years you have dropped the ball for nhl series ?

by InjuryToInsult09

Original Post

how is it that the last 6 years you have dropped the ball for nhl series ?

★★★ Newbie
I've honestly had enough with the nhl franchise, every year I get suckered into thinking it'll be different and after I buy it and play about 5 seasons etc I get extremely pissed off of how you dropped the ball and screw us year after year. there are bugs and defects from 6 years ago you still haven't fixed but yet were, the gaming community, are suppose to go nuts because of the *new* fight engine, oh and how you brought back nhl 94.. didn't you already do this ??? year after year we have to listen to the god awful commentary of those two idiots, saying the exact same **bleep** they have since they took over for Jim hughson, and Craig Simpson *which by the way was a mistake to replace them* its not even that like where do I began? fact that player pics still haven't been updated in 5 years, yeah 5 years Eric boulton is still wearing a thrashers jersey etc major roster failures such as a ahl player gets sent down to the echl or whatever the next update they get taken out of the game, multiple draft picks from every team end up in free agency to start the dynasty even if they were selected the year before in a high round they end up there or back into the draft. example alexender wennberg should be on Columbus, or guys that were drafted aren't assigned to there proper teams .. oh wait there was a way to did that BUT YOU TOOL THAT OPTION OUT OF THE GAME FOR US. goalies absolutely suck ass every year, and constantly year after year guys like crosby, stamkos, zetterberg finish well below a point per game.. speaking of the last 3 games I've bought I haven't seen one guy finish with higher then 90 points. your presentation is a joke, and everything with this game is a joke, I've bought and played every game since this franchise has started and year after year I feel, WE feel like were getting SCREWED. There is a ton of stuff that needs to be fixed and changed, or soon enough this once awesome franchise is going to collapse.

sincerely, long tmie pissed off customer.
Message 1 of 1 (108 Views)