Re: [PS3] NHL 14 GM Connected - Trade Screen Freezing

by mpt2006

Original Post

[PS3] NHL 14 GM Connected - Trade Screen Freezing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hey all,

Several members of the GM Connected league that I'm part of have been complaining that when they go into the Make Trade screen, their PS3 freezes and locks up completely.

This happened to me personally for the first time last night. I did a hard reset of my system, started the game up again, and the trade screen loaded just fine. But others I've read comments from report varying degrees of success.

One person in particular can't get into the trade screen AT ALL, because it freezes every single time that he tries, and he doesn't have an Apple device to use the companion app with. So he basically can't make any trades.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

Or if anyone from EA is reading this...

- Is this a known bug?

- Is there an official place where bugs should be reported?

Message 1 of 13 (1,534 Views)

Community Manager

You can report bugs here, thank you very much for taking the initiative. 

What I would like to ask though is that you include as much specific info as possible. To help with getting bugs investigated we will pretty much always need either the PSN ID or the Xbox Gamertag.

In this case knowing the league name as well as a timeframe when this occured may also be helpful.

Additionally, if you could encourage your fellow league members to post their info here as well, this can help us.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 13 (1,510 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had this issue occur for a second time just now.

The first time i wasnt able to access the view trade details screen to review a trade and now i cant access any trade screen at all. i have done a reset twice now and nothing happens.

PSN ID: hobobread

This instance has occured at around 2:15  pm and continues to be a problem.

Message 3 of 13 (1,490 Views)

★★★ Newbie

no idea why, but it seems to be fixed

Message 4 of 13 (1,479 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
This wasn't happening to me yesterday, but it is doing it to me everytime today. 9am PST, everytime I load the trade screen in GMC my ps3 freezes

It happens in one league and not the other.

On the app it shows my available cap is different than it did yesterday in game. There hasn't been any advancement in the schedule

Edit... Now working, only thing I did was delete my in game messages, not sure if that was related
Message 5 of 13 (1,463 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It is now freezing again.
Message 6 of 13 (1,424 Views)

★★★ Novice

@eanils,

Thanks for the reply. I've just sent you a PM with some of the details. Standard smile

Message 7 of 13 (1,404 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has been happening to me since we started our GMC league.  I got into the screen once sunday night.  After I exited the screen and tried to go back in, froze completely.  Tried hard reset and didn't help.  Friday I was trying and did 6 hard resets which did nothing, until I got tired of trying and just left it.

PSN Id: rcgloe

GMC league: calgarypuck

Message 8 of 13 (1,403 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too always freezes in gm connected.

Always happens when you go to TRADE PLAYERS, i figured a way to bypass it. Now i go through TRADE BLOCK, then press square to go to he TRADE page. BUT MAKE SURE YOUR NOT ON YOUR TEAM, CAUSE THEN IT FREEZES AGAIN.
Message 9 of 13 (1,369 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am in the same GM Connected league with stealth022 called calgary puck and it has happened to me quit a bit as well. There have been times when I've had to reset my PS3 four or five times before giving up, a few times on the third reset i will eject the disc and put in back in and then the Trade screen wont freeze but I'm sure thats just blind luck. It happened to me yesterday between 9-11am and then again 2-3pm (MST) before i finally got it to work just after 3pm

My PSN ID is Ice57maN

Message 10 of 13 (1,360 Views)