Origin account hacked and all players stolen from HUT Team

by bulms53

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin account hacked and all players stolen from HUT Team

★ Newbie
This has happened twice now. I login to live and go to play to only see that all my players have been sold for 100 pucks. This includes players like Tavares, Duchene, Hall, Gaborik and so on. I've spent a lot of money into this game and want an explanation or a solution on how to get them back. Thanks
Message 1 of 18 (3,044 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin account hacked and all players stolen from HUT Team

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Check the following article if you suspect your account has been compromised: http://help.ea.com/en/article/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now/

Please do not name any player you suspect may be cheating, this is called "Naming and Shaming" and is not allowed on Answers HQ.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/article/how-to-report-cheating

barry.png

View in thread

Message 18 of 18 (917 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
This happened to me as well . I spent half the season collecting points and bought most my players who were all high end . Id say I invested half a million pucks on my team and now it's all gone .
Message 2 of 18 (2,960 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same thing is happening to me have you found a souloution to this beasue its been happing to me alot AND ITS RIGHT when i finally get a new team

Message 3 of 18 (2,850 Views)

★★ Novice
I messaged EA about 5 weeks ago . They said it would take a awhile to resolve it but I'm not going to hold my breath . I recommend you change your origin password , I'd did , and I havnt been hacked since . Knock on wood
Message 4 of 18 (2,837 Views)

★★★ Novice
The only way that happens is if you enter your password and email on a website claiming free pucks or tell someone your password claiming to be ea or something.
Message 5 of 18 (2,824 Views)

★★ Novice
I disagree . Origin passwords used to NOT be case sensitive therefor much easier for hackers to guess passwords . All they need is your email associated with your live account . So saying the only way to be hacked is by giving away your password is BS
Message 6 of 18 (2,816 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I got hacked by [Removed - Admin.] xbox 360. Gonna destroy him lol

Message 7 of 18 (2,788 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Btw he actually kept some of my players on his team so you may want to check out his team. His team name is [Removed - Admin.]

Message 8 of 18 (2,763 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me. I know his email ([edit: email address removed]), his name is [Removed - Admin.]

Message 9 of 18 (2,660 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do you guys know who actually hacked you ? cause same thing happened to me and it sucks ...

Message 10 of 18 (2,596 Views)