NHL MOBILE?

by Ptrac

Original Post

Re: NHL MOBILE?

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Barry I have been checking this link everyday and nothing has happened. If you make an NHL Mobile game everyone would play it.

Message 11 of 34 (5,892 Views)

★★★ Newbie
For real there needs to be an nhl mobile so much money to be made just make it
Message 12 of 34 (5,824 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi

Is NHL Mobile a priority for 2017?

We are a lot of people who want a good hockey game. The only respectable hockey game for mobile is NHL 2K witch was made in 2014 . I think it's easy to fusionate Madden Mobile or NBA Mobile with NHL 2K with better graphism and some ameliorations. I hope you will listen your community and make NHL mobile real. 

Love you all!

Message 13 of 34 (5,674 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Because FIFA is the most watched sport in the world there is more demand for it we just have to wait until next year for NHL mobile
Message 14 of 34 (5,514 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
they don't have rights to mlb
Message 15 of 34 (5,493 Views)

Nhl mobile

★★★ Novice
Hi I'm wondering if there will ever be a NHL live mobile, I'm a big fan of NHL in fact I got every nhl game from NHL 13 and up, I would love to see NHL live mobile, its time for a NHL mobile game from ea
Plz ea Plz it's time to make NHL mobile become real and not a dream.
Message 16 of 34 (5,279 Views)

★★★ Novice
Ea would so not make mln mobile they haven't madeven any MLB game so why start now tho NHL they make so we will odds are see a NHL live mobile the question is when not if
Message 17 of 34 (5,255 Views)

Nhl mobile

★★★ Novice
Will there be NHL Mobile any time soon??????
Message 18 of 34 (5,264 Views)

★★★ Novice
Can you plz just make nhl mobile I would put so much money into nhl mobile i'd be broke but it would should be worth it I'm telling ya ea just make nhl mobile and you'll get nothing but money from it
Message 19 of 34 (5,249 Views)

★★★ Newbie
NHL mobile should be the next Mobile game by EA but we will just have to wait and see
Message 20 of 34 (5,126 Views)