NHL HUT 21 - Passes go directly into the Goalie

by ccool99

Original Post

NHL HUT 21 - Passes go directly into the Goalie

★★★ Newbie

Hoping someone can help me out here. I just got into NHL 21 this year and this week I've finally made it into the top 100 in squad battles. As of Sunday evening my rank made it as high as 6th place however, when I played on Monday I noticed a difference in gameplay. My cross crease passes now go directly into the goalie and at times I'll try to make a pass with the right trigger and the pass won't engage. 

I did read somewhere that the pass assist gets nerfed in HUT online a.) is this true and b.) does the same apply for squad battles.

This is terribly frustrating can someone explain to me what's going on here? 

I'm playing on a xbox xseries and I'm using a an elite xbox controller I purchased two months ago.

Message 1 of 2 (212 Views)

Re: NHL HUT 21 - Passes go directly into the Goalie

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi there, @ccool99.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Pass assist does not get nerfed. Would you be able to get some video of what you're experiencing? Be sure to go into the replay and hit Y/Triangle to bring down the replay controls and show the controller overlay. That would help understand what's going on.

Also, take a look at the online pass assist setting in your controller settings. I'm trying to confirm if this applies to Squad Battles. HUT is an online mode so it's possible it does. If I find out, I'll let you know, but if your online pass assist is really low, try raising it and see if that makes a difference.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (172 Views)