Re: NHL 14 keeps freezing

by bouch19270

Original Post

NHL 14 keeps freezing

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey guys! i've been a supporter of this game series for as long as I can remember...I was really looking forward to enjoying this release but it seems like everytime I try to start a game it freezes and it lags even if it does start (this is in offline mode) I've tried different consoles with the same game and its still a issue has anybody else experienced this problem? and what are the steps to correct this problem...i'm not sure if I go back to walmart they will exchange the game for a new one. Any help would be great!

cheers

Message 1 of 27 (5,482 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

seriously nobody in this whole forum can help or provide any insight? 

Message 2 of 27 (5,410 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had this problem as well.  It is fine in menus and whatnot but it just freezes about a minute into the game.  Happens in both offline and online modes.  

Message 3 of 27 (5,404 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Super frustrating... What a waste of money...

Message 4 of 27 (5,391 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
Where you able to solve the problem kgskippy?
Message 5 of 27 (5,356 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you have any custom music set up? There has been an issue with previous NHL games that caused a freeze when you added custom music. 

Message 6 of 27 (5,348 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i have sometimes a problems that are similar to the problem that you have described. when i'm play hut it sometimes freez. not when i try to start a game, but when i have send a card to my collection. the onyl thing i can do then is to kill the power and restart then game

Message 7 of 27 (5,317 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

so I hope someone from EA sports can help me out with this...I seem to have found my issue...the game only freezes if i'm connected to the internet and when it gets my information from the EA Server...If i'm disconnected from the internet I have no issues what so ever playing. Hope to get some help soon cause this really does suck!

Message 8 of 27 (4,885 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem....has anyone sloved this??? 

Super frustrating!!

Message 9 of 27 (4,765 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just signed out and know i can play.

Really lame ea. I having been buying NHL 14 since you guys came out with 94.  I also purschase Madded every year.  But this is lame.

Message 10 of 27 (4,762 Views)