NHL 14 HUT EA pucks

by AirSang

Original Post

Re: NHL 14 HUT EA pucks

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

For those of you reporting that they have not received their pucks after winning their game, can you state:

1. Your gamer tag / PSN ID?

2. A rough time frame when this happened?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 11 of 53 (1,353 Views)

★★★ Novice

Gamertag: AJ 2119 10:00am - 12 midnight on thursday September 12th

Message 12 of 53 (1,336 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Timbit19 and it has been happening since Wednesday around 5 pm eastern time. Every game of HUT I have played has been like this. And my contracts are not decreasing each game as well.
Message 13 of 53 (1,333 Views)

★★ Novice

Mr_Brown_Guy on PSN. Lost 40,100 EA Pucks while bidding for Kesler in the auction house. I backed off the bidding war because the bids got too high for me, but when I went back to the main menu my pucks were gone. I've tried lots of different things to get the pucks back but nothing has worked. Happened to me on Wednesday September 11th, 2013. Please help.

Message 14 of 53 (1,320 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mine is Psn:Timbit19 and it's been happening ever since Wednesday night and has been happening every game I have played.
Message 15 of 53 (1,320 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My gamertag is Coley North, this started today (Sunday September 15th) at around 1 pm...

Message 16 of 53 (1,283 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Playstation 3

1. Your gamer tag / PSN ID? Domenichelly

Team: "inFlames"

2. A rough time frame when this happened? It started 14 septemer around  12-00 - 17-00 Moscow/Russia Time 

But games counted for my team, so i get wins and division promotions.

But i do not earn any pucks after games and players contracts dont decrease.

Message 17 of 53 (1,269 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Xbox 360

Gamertag: VDoggFTM

I was playing UT yesterday morning (about midday GMT) the servers went down and the games was ended. Since then I've not been given pucks for games, but I have received pucks from winning a title (games and wins count towards seasons - but no pucks per game). Contracts have not decreased. I have also lost pucks from bids on auctions I didn't win not being added back to my total.

There has also been a red ! icon next t the store on friday and saturday, which has gone now.

Message 18 of 53 (1,261 Views)

★★★ Newbie

XBOX 360 GT: Hyperion Psycho

Game froze yesterday (9/14/12) during a the first round of the Veteran Invitational Tournament and ever since then i havent got any pucks and wins count as losses. Even when i tried redeeming 50 pucks after completing a moment on rookie, nothing was earned and the 50 pucks are still in the bottom right corner but i cant redeem them. please fix this soon because there is no point in playing this game right now.

Message 19 of 53 (1,238 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My two lost games are marked to W and 5 win games are marked L. Frown No pucks from W games.
1. AnthoniusX
2. 13th sept - 10 am Finnish time
Message 20 of 53 (1,231 Views)