NHL 11

by crimsonsajjio

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NHL 11

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello,

It seems that the monthly HUT Playoffs for NHL 11 on PS3 (and therefore the "HUT Playoff Contender" trophy) is glitched or otherwise not working. For the past 2-3 months, I have finished in the Top 25 in the leaderboards (including the Top 5-10 for the month of August), but did not qualify for any of the monthly playoffs. I know several other people also playing NHL 11 in the past few months that have experienced the same issue.

We have tried many of the suggestions made by Customer Service people (e.g., posting on Forums, reaching the NHL Team via Facebook or Twitter, playing with only teams ranked 80 and higher) and none of these have worked.

I know that NHL 11 is an older game, but there are a number of people continuing to play, and hoping to obtain this trophy (and the NHL 11 Platinum trophy) before the servers go offline.

Could somebody please either:

a) find a way to fix the HUT Monthly Playoffs so that the trophy gets awarded and/or devise an alternate arrangement so that the trophy I have already fulfilled the requirements for gets awarded?

b) if in fact the HUT Monthly Playoffs are working, confirm what requirements/special circumstances people must fulfil to qualify for them? If these happen to be based on the overall # of people playing, is this something that could possible be changed now that far fewer people are playing NHL 11?

Thanks very much for your time and attention, it would be much appreciated if this issue could be fixed.

Message 1 of 10 (3,344 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NHL 11 - PS3 HUT Monthly Playoffs not working

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@crimsonsajjio wrote:

Hello,

It seems that the monthly HUT Playoffs for NHL 11 on PS3 (and therefore the "HUT Playoff Contender" trophy) is glitched or otherwise not working. For the past 2-3 months, I have finished in the Top 25 in the leaderboards (including the Top 5-10 for the month of August), but did not qualify for any of the monthly playoffs. I know several other people also playing NHL 11 in the past few months that have experienced the same issue.

We have tried many of the suggestions made by Customer Service people (e.g., posting on Forums, reaching the NHL Team via Facebook or Twitter, playing with only teams ranked 80 and higher) and none of these have worked.

I know that NHL 11 is an older game, but there are a number of people continuing to play, and hoping to obtain this trophy (and the NHL 11 Platinum trophy) before the servers go offline.

a) find a way to fix the HUT Monthly Playoffs so that the trophy gets awarded and/or devise an alternate arrangement so that the trophy I have already fulfilled the requirements for gets awarded?

b) if in fact the HUT Monthly Playoffs are working, confirm what requirements/special circumstances people must fulfil to qualify for them? If these happen to be based on the overall # of people playing, is this something that could possible be changed now that far fewer people are playing NHL 11?

Thanks very much for your time and attention, it would be much appreciated if this issue could be fixed.

I contacted the studio regarding this, and will update should they respond.

Unfortunately, seeing as NHL 2011 isn't supported anymore, I am not sure that if there is a response it will be something helpful.

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 8 of 10 (3,089 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Hello,

To follow up, the monthly HUT Playoffs (for NHL11 on PS3) are still not working for September. For this month, I finished #2 on the leaderboards, but I still did not qualify for the monthly playoffs when they began today on October 1.

I continue to look forward to a response, and for EA to fix this issue.

Thanks

Message 2 of 10 (3,199 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello

I have noticed the same issue, and really hope that this can be fixed. I was ranked in the top-15 last month, and still didn't qualify for the playoffs.

Thank you.

Message 3 of 10 (3,194 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too have the same problem and i know many people with same problem. I'm beging you EA please fix this problem so that i and my friends could achieve this trophy so that i can buy a new NHL Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 4 of 10 (3,187 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

exactly the same problem as the guys above me so if you put this bug fix or somehow resolved to the satisfaction of all thanks

Message 5 of 10 (3,156 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem as everyone else is seeing. This is the last trophy I need for my platinum and have gotten snubbed like the rest on this thread. I don't get it, the HUT hub even notifies that the playoffs are coming and be sure to log in and check it out. Also the HUT store is still shamelessly selling packs so why can none of us gamers that are loyal to the brand and game that is nearly 3 years old get a fair shake? The servers will no doubt be getting shut down soon and it's a crying shame that nothing is being done. Somebody from EA really needs to acknowledge what's going on? Maybe there are too few people involved in HUT to fall within the min/max requirements in your original programming? Tell us something, make one last crap patch or create a tournament that requires 20+ career online wins to qualify for entry and have the trophy pop there. We have all put our time, money and loyalty into the product. Nobody is asking for a gimme but some sort of compromise for the time we put in and met the requirements of the trophy only to fall victim to some sort of programming issue or some other software issue that is outside of ours (fellow gamers) control. EA please do the right thing here, this is a great game and before the page gets turned on it give a little back to the remaining few that are still trying to clean up their acheivements. Preemptively thanking you for your time and hopeful solution.

Message 6 of 10 (3,141 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

so what the **bleep** it like bude.Se ask for something, so hopefully you know how to answer the other questions are

Message 7 of 10 (3,038 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@crimsonsajjio wrote:

Hello,

I contacted the studio regarding this, and will update should they respond.

Unfortunately, seeing as NHL 2011 isn't supported anymore, I am not sure that if there is a response it will be something helpful.

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 8 of 10 (3,090 Views)

NHL 11 Trophies

★★★ Newbie

Can you please either give players online trophies, change how to obtain them or delete them from this game!! Please, I'm sick of this 1%, and how come somebody got platinum trophy during November 2013 (he started the game september 2013), if online is shut down??!? Make it up again, at least for few days!

Message 9 of 10 (2,616 Views)

I cannot connect to the EA servers in NHL 11

★★★ Newbie
For some reason whenever I try to access HUT in NHL 11 it says that I cannot connect to the EA severs even though I have xbox live for the 360. Please help
Message 10 of 10 (2,548 Views)