NHL 09

by bubblywulf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NHL 09

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

NHL 09 Origin E-mail confirmation key..

I rencently purchased NHL09 via the "Origin" Client after downloading the game, apon lauch it asked me to enter the product or the email comfirmation code, I checked the e-mail I recieved and the only "code" I could find was the order number, So I then copy pasted the code into the box that was asking for the code and the "Done" button was still greyed out, not allowing me to register the game.

I purchased this game using my own credit card and YOUR own client let me download the game, I dont understand why I cant play the damn game I purchased... if you don't even support the game why have it on your origin client.

Help please or you will of lost a long time customer

Message 2 of 25 (12,898 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NHL 09 Origin E-mail confirmation key..

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi bubblywulf,

Your purchase went through fine, and from your description you had no issues downloading and installing the game. Now before launching it, restart Origin and then go to Origin > My Games and then right click NHL 2009 and choose "Show Game Details", you will see the product code listed there.

Does that match the code you had been using? If not, just start the game now and enter the product code that was shown there in Origin.

Let me know how you get on,

Nils

View in thread

Message 3 of 25 (13,343 Views)

All Replies

NHL 09 Online

★★ Novice

Me and my friend bought NHL 09, but when we try to connect to each other, it says that "connection time out", are NHL 09 servers offline or is there problem in my/his computer ??

Message 1 of 25 (11,856 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi bubblywulf,

Your purchase went through fine, and from your description you had no issues downloading and installing the game. Now before launching it, restart Origin and then go to Origin > My Games and then right click NHL 2009 and choose "Show Game Details", you will see the product code listed there.

Does that match the code you had been using? If not, just start the game now and enter the product code that was shown there in Origin.

Let me know how you get on,

Nils

Message 3 of 25 (13,344 Views)

NHL 09 Registration Key

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I bought NHL 09 back in 09 and always kept the case for the code. After several moves I thought I lost the game CD, so I threw out the case. I was just looking through a spool of CDs and came across the game disc, but now have no CD/Registration key. Can someone help? Thanks!

Message 4 of 25 (12,841 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

No luck with you instructions. The Product code is NOT presented

Message 5 of 25 (12,791 Views)

NHL 09 registration code

★★★ Newbie

I was wondering if some could tell me where i find the registration code that you need to play the game ?

Message 6 of 25 (12,754 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same here, i don't have a product key.

Edit:
Restarted Origin, it is there now.

Message 7 of 25 (12,755 Views)

Problem with starting NHL 2009

★★ Newbie

Hello'

I NHL 2009 original computer but I lost the little with the code

I have only the cd and  case

How can I do to get the correct code again

thank you for help

My email : [edit: email address removed]

Message 8 of 25 (12,704 Views)

past EA games to play online, need codes

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys, I have recently got interenet service where I can actually play games online... I have several games where I do not have the code anymore as I threw out the cases and/or the manuels as they were getting in my way and playing online at that time never really interested me ... Now that I need them to have the codes I am screwed...or am I ? is there anything that I can do to get the codes... more specificaly for the Madden games 2011, Ea sports hockey 2009, Tiger woods Golf (several years) Basketball 2009... Any suggestions ??? Thanks, Riversnake 

Message 9 of 25 (12,438 Views)

Re: past EA games to play online, need codes

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@riversnake1 wrote:

Hi guys, I have recently got interenet service where I can actually play games online... I have several games where I do not have the code anymore as I threw out the cases and/or the manuels as they were getting in my way and playing online at that time never really interested me ... Now that I need them to have the codes I am screwed...or am I ? is there anything that I can do to get the codes... more specificaly for the Madden games 2011, Ea sports hockey 2009, Tiger woods Golf (several years) Basketball 2009... Any suggestions ??? Thanks, Riversnake 

Heya Riversnake,

For PC games - if you have not registered these games online to your account in the past, there is unfortunately nothing we can do to help you here Frown

Easiest way to check would be downloading the Origin Client from here: http://www.origin.com/download
Once installed, log in with your Origin account to see whether any games are registered.

However, judging from the list, I assume you are asking for console games. Some of them will not have active online modes any more, you can read more about that here: http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates

But for any that still do, you should be fine by just putting the disk in: https://help.ea.com/article/online-pass-has-been-discontinued

Does that cover your question?

Cheers,
Nils

Message 10 of 25 (12,434 Views)