Immersion

by bb968

Original Post

Immersion

★ Novice

IMHO, gaming is about immersion!

I'm a gm mode only player, and a thing that would help immersion, is to add a picture profile to new players that we draft. Simply use the generated faces that those players have in the rink!

Not just this gray silhouette anymore, thank you!

Message 1 of 3 (268 Views)

Re: Immersion

I've always disliked the silhouettes; it's quite tiresome seeing a blob when I play EASHL (strange since I use the exact same appearance in BaP and my face shows up just fine)

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 3 (246 Views)

Re: Immersion

★★ Pro

This is one of those little things that I think would add so much. I understand it can take up a bunch of resources to pictures to all cpu generated players so I don't know if we would see it anytime soon but it would definitely be a really cool add. (quick side note, I'm very happy they are fixing the skating styles for these players)

Also, seeing the blank silhouette on real players kinda sucks too. Although that one I won't blame EA for at all as I believe the player/team has to send them a picture in order for them to put it in the game. I just wish they were a tiny little bit more aggressive in getting them and putting them in the game right away.

Message 3 of 3 (240 Views)