I'm not getting any good players in nhl 14 HUT packs!

by Tebes7

Original Post

Re: I'm not getting any good players in nhl 14 HUT packs!

★★ Novice

yesterday i pulled a kopitar, but thats the best ive ever gotten

Message 11 of 18 (3,314 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

how do you flush the DNS settings?

Message 12 of 18 (3,312 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just learned myself, the trade method is the way to go. You can pull a decent player for 500- 850 pucks, and get 8 game contracts for 250. Better than spending 2,500 on a silver pack and getting 3-5 players I'll never use.

Message 13 of 18 (3,278 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just pulled a Kane the other day out of a regular gold pack.  My room mate got a Duchene on his first ever pack, and just got a R. Suter the other day, and is consistently pulling good players from packs.  You just got stick with it and keep playing, best of luck on future packs

Message 14 of 18 (2,993 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 15 of 18 (1,689 Views)

★ Novice
Looks like all of you guys are unlucky. Look at the players I got in my last three packs:
Latest pack: Olli Maatta Teamoftheyear, Ben Scrivens Teamoftheweek
Second latest: Ben Bishop Teamoftheyear (91 overall, 94 everything!)
Third latest: Claude Giroux, Dennis Seidenberg
Message 16 of 18 (1,379 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

saying that its all luck is pure **bleep**, there is a software designed to do exactly what ea gives, yes its by luck, but not the luck of buying  a scratch card , the luck of a blackjack shuffler ....tell me how its purely luck when i m sure of the following 3 pointers and you can go and check them yourself and you will see that im right....1- when the packs give a card like bishop toty for example ...it gives the card to at least 5 more ppl at the same freakin time and you can find this out by seeing 5 ben bishops been posted within 5 min!!!!!

2- when you go through ur collection and it tells you the availablity of a card is 0 ....somehow whithin the next 20 minutes ; the TOTALLY RANDOM software gives this card at least 5 times.....and the same thing you can check it by searching these players every 15 min.

3- look at all the regular superstar players like crosby , malkin, datsyk, ovechkin, go search them and analog right click on one of them and check the issue date, you will find out how the TOTALLY RANDOM software gave these players repeatly on the same date days .

tottally random my .....

Message 17 of 18 (1,369 Views)

★ Novice

I have been pulling some amazing players lately.

Message 18 of 18 (1,364 Views)