Re: Leaderboard

by SpeedBag19

Original Post

I can't see my online HUT record?

★ Novice

When I go to my leaderboard on HUT it says, "No data to display at this time." I used to be able to see my record. I am still able to see the top 100 and friends leaderboards but not mine, I've played about 35 online HUT games. It's kind of frustrating that I can't see my record and wish it can be fixed.

Message 1 of 13 (10,257 Views)

Leaderboard

★★ Novice

Hi guys,

hope someone can help me!

I am having problems with my leaderboard it won't show my online stats.

Top 100 and freinds leaderboards both work.

Any suggestions?

thanks!

Message 2 of 13 (10,113 Views)

Community Manager

@nickbarsan

Your stats only show up if they are good enough to be on the board.

barry.png
Message 3 of 13 (10,105 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply!

I am not referring to the top 100 leaderboard, I mean "my leaderboard"

shouldn't I see my stats regardless?

Message 4 of 13 (10,105 Views)

★ Novice

We are not talking about the top 100. We are talking about how we can't see our online HUT record under "My Leaderboards anymore." I can still see the top 100 and my friends record who hasn't played in two months. This has to be some kind of glitch and hope someone can fix this.

Message 5 of 13 (10,091 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same issue and it's very frustrating!
Message 6 of 13 (10,032 Views)

★ Novice
I have the same issue. Do I have to be ranked to see "My Leaderboard"? If so, how do I get ranked?
Message 7 of 13 (9,743 Views)

★ Novice
I know this is an old post but are you saying that only the top 100 players get to see their own stats?
Message 8 of 13 (8,217 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I like to show Hockey fans my record against real people online. I can on online match play. I cannot on hut online. I have purchased this game for a friend and myself. I find it to be ridiculous. The game has some flaws to it as well. I've been playing hockey games since 89! Blades of steel and techno super bowl was all I played. Don't get why this was not put on the game.
Message 9 of 13 (8,064 Views)

★★★ Newbie

we should be able to see our online versus record. Its our personal information and how we are doing. I have alot of shorthanded goals it would be nice to see how many. Fix this. Its stupid actually. Go bruins!!!!!

Message 10 of 13 (7,136 Views)