How to get a lot of ea pucks

by belanger1017

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
What is the easiest way to get a lot of pucks fast? Also what is the best way to get stars without spending a fortune.
Message 1 of 8 (9,863 Views)

Re: How to get a lot of ea pucks

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Here are a few ways to earn pucks that I suggested to another user:

1) Rack up pucks by playing HUT everyday and increasing the Daily Puck  Bonus

2) Play during times of double puck bonuses

3) Earn bonuses by playing otther game modes

4) Watch ads from the home screen to earn pucks

As far as getting star players, it may be more costly, but auctions are the way to go. The chances of getting a player like Stamkos or Toews in a non-promo pack with a higher probablility for that caliber of player is very low. Of course, if you have the pucks to spare, you can buy some of the more expensive packs and cross your fingers. With my experience last year though, I fielded the best team through auctions and not by purchasing packs.

Message 2 of 8 (9,812 Views)

★★★ Newbie

playing during double pucks week-end

Message 3 of 8 (4,775 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Collect teams to get coins then sell for big bucks!

Message 4 of 8 (4,737 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Does  anyone get the video's to watch anymore?

I play on PS3 and have not had a video in over a month.

There are no options ever on the menu screen anymore as  far as video's or anything special.

Message 5 of 8 (4,642 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I noticed this too. I think I have only had 1 or 2 McDonalds ads in the past month or so.

Message 6 of 8 (4,593 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 7 of 8 (4,524 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

very simple to do if you got nothing to sell from building collections buy silver packs u can make sum gud profit off that, and 2 if you working on collections u might get expencive items u need why buy it if u can pull it out of a silver pack, nvr have i lost $$$ off of silver packs. follow the market to follow certain players or find items you know how much they worth, ive made about 650K in pure profit doing just that in the past week. bought like 11 TOTY kronwall's not all at once of course sold 2 bought 2 again was paying 80-100K below value flipped  for actual value or slightly more, cause we all know ppl like to charge thriple of wat items are worth, so if u unsure ask a friend or 2 they might know 

Message 8 of 8 (4,512 Views)