How does the commissioner in GM Connected set custom sliders for league?

by cowscrazy

Original Post

How does the commissioner in GM Connected set custom sliders for league?

★★★ Novice

This is pissing me off and no one seems to answer or anyone from EA will awknowlage it.   Why can't I change the Gameplay settings for GM connected.  its just me and my brother and the lack of Goal scoring in the games makes it unfun.  We can't edit the goal screen effect or the shot accuracy or anything.  

I think the thought was to prevent others in league from cheating.  But this is BULL**bleep**  the commisioner should have full power over the settings so everyone plays with 1 set of rules.    

I'm thinking of going back to offline mode if this isn't fixed and fast..    and not  like oh we will fix it for NHL15...   cause you be lucky if I even buy 15 when you screw me around like this.  

Sorry for anger but this is frustrating to no end.  

Message 1 of 3 (693 Views)

Re: How does the commissioner in GM Connected set custom sliders for league?

★★★ Newbie
I think it's awful that there are so many limitations, I bought the game, I should be able to tweak it however I want. My friends and I started an online league, spent some time creating players only to find out that they get removed from online play. DUMB. NHL has good gameplay, but navigation is terrible and need to be able to customize more.
Message 2 of 3 (679 Views)

Re: How does the commissioner in GM Connected set custom sliders for league?

★★★ Newbie

under settings, if you switch the game play style to HIGH IMPACT, the hits are bigger. The shots are harder. And there is A LOT more goal scoring. I'm in 3 online GM CONNECTED leagues. 2 as just a GM, and 1 as a comissioner. All leagues have each of the 3 game play settings, and there is a drastic difference. Give er a whirl.

Message 3 of 3 (534 Views)