HUT cards not displaying. Screen is black

by r9m9u4g0

Original Post

Re: HUT cards not displaying. Screen is black

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey I’ve deleted and downloaded the game 2 times already and my but still won’t let me load my lineups or open packs. 

Message 81 of 366 (721 Views)

★★ Novice

Its not fixed yet! Payed 90$ for a game that does not work. (This is the 3days early access version). I cant open my loyalty reward packs without having to restart the game. Bruh. Do you think its okay to pay for something and dont get it? You have to be kidding me.

Message 82 of 366 (698 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same problem from the beginning. I wanted to wait for the full release of the pre order Edition to see if it was better but I just tried it and I can’t open packs...

Message 83 of 366 (644 Views)

★★ Novice

The game as lunch tonight and i still get these pack probleme let’s go ea just do something, the server are bugging and we have to reload the game everytime that we open a pack

Message 84 of 366 (650 Views)

★ Apprentice

So I was hoping that the official launch of the game would rectify the issue somehow, but same issues persist.  HUT, the forum I basically only play in the game, is basically unplayable.  Now, not only can’t I see any cards in packs or even cards I get after having to delete and reinstall the game, but now the game stalls out and gets stuck when I try going to edit my lineup.    I’m not an avid game player so I am not sure if this is normal, but I can’t imagine it is.  Is there a different place I should be looking for answers?  It’s frustrating that every HUT player now will have a significant advantage over anyone that gets negatively affected by this.  Hoping for some answers soon please.  

Message 85 of 366 (637 Views)

Can’t see cards in pack In hut

★ Novice

Disappointed considering I spent $90 on this 

Message 86 of 366 (552 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m Still having this issue what’s going on with this ?...when will it be fixed?

Message 87 of 366 (619 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm disappointed to confirm but this is a issue for me and MANY others as well. EA stated they fixed said issue however they have not. 

Message 88 of 366 (609 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's still happeneing

Message 89 of 366 (608 Views)

★★ Novice

Still isnt working even after release for deluxe edition.

Message 90 of 366 (577 Views)