Re: NHL 14 hut auction house bug?

by rlouodn94

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
I thought I was losing it, but I've had a few cards disappear just now as well, and am out a few thousands in pucks :/
Message 40 of 182 (2,705 Views)

★ Novice

same here..spend 68.5000 pucks on Carlsson HUT Live.. and then the player disappeared ...grrrrrrrrrrrr

HOW TO GET IT BACK???!?!?! thats definitly not funny Frown

Message 41 of 182 (2,700 Views)

NHL 14 HUT 120k Player gone missing

★★ Novice

Im a very hardcore NHL 14 HUT Player and have invested time and money into HUT. Today I was in a bidding war for a Taylor Hall card, He was a RW instead of a LW and he was on the Ottawa Senators. I ended up winning the bid at 119+k and when I went to send him to the active roster i couldn't do anything... So I backed out and went back in to my watch list and he was not there anymore. I checked my Collection and active roster he is no where to be found. Here's a link to the video I uploaded explaining everything ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRh02A_3xaU ).Is there anyway you can see my purchases and either reimburse me or even give me the player I bought it would be greatly appreciated. Any suggestions please help me.

Message 42 of 182 (2,512 Views)

Re: NHL 14 HUT 120k Player gone missing

★★★★★ Expert

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

Message 43 of 182 (2,510 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same **bleep** for me today !!

EA better give money back or the cards back ... but they will probably wont do s*** about it.

Message 44 of 182 (2,677 Views)

★★ Novice

I was in a bidding war for HFC Z. Parise won him for 200,150k pucks gone player never turned green. went back to watch list no where to be found. At the same time i had a trade offer going. I was trying to trade Zetterberg and camalerri for M. Gaborik. The auction expired and my players never went back to the trade pile. I lost over 300k in 2 mins. and have no players..FIX THIS!!!!

Message 45 of 182 (2,593 Views)

★★ Novice

Im a very hardcore NHL 14 HUT Player and have invested time and money into HUT. Today I was in a bidding war for a Taylor Hall card, He was a RW instead of a LW and he was on the Ottawa Senators. I ended up winning the bid at 119+k and when I went to send him to the active roster i couldn't do anything... So I backed out and went back in to my watch list and he was not there anymore. I checked my Collection and active roster he is no where to be found. Here's a link to the video I uploaded explaining everything ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRh02A_3xaU ).Is there anyway you can see my purchases and either reimburse me or even give me the player I bought it would be greatly appreciated. Any suggestions please help me.

Message 46 of 182 (2,587 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah same thing happened to me about 2 hours ago... I was in the process of collecting the Phoenix Coyotes team, and won a Keith Yandle for 3950 pucks... Went to send it to my collection and it wouldn't let me do anything from the watch list... I back out. It disappears... Goto my collection and Yandle is NOT in it... Check my pucks, and was not refunded the pucks I spent on the card. I mean, I didn't lose nearly as many pucks as some of you guys, but I'm still a bit angry about it... I don't put a lot of time in this game,and 4k pucks is usually a weeks worth of HUT for me... I hope they fix this somehow.

Message 47 of 182 (2,582 Views)

Re: lost all my best players on hut in nhl 14

★★★ Newbie

I just bought Craig Anderson from the card shop in HUT but it disappeared immediately. What the heck is wrong with EA games. I am tired to all these bugs. Guess this game was the last 1 i bought...

Message 48 of 182 (2,508 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I too was going after a Carlson Hut Live card for 59950, won him and went to retrieve him from the watch list and after clicking on the card it disappeared, along with my pucks.

I had also tried to sell an Edler card, but it did not sell. I went to get it back but it was no where to be found and I did not receive any pucks for it either. This seems to be a bit ridiculous!!!!

I am too afraid of losing the rest of my pucks to try to buy anything else.

Message 49 of 182 (2,567 Views)