Feedback for 21

by baccwoodbish420

Original Post

Feedback for 21

★★ Novice

I’m still looking to get my feedback into the forum anyone can help me? The page listed in the devs reply is giving me acces denies 

Message 1 of 7 (528 Views)

Re: Feedback for 21

Community Manager

Hello, @baccwoodbish420.

I can see the account you're posting with was given a beta code. Did you use that code on a different account? If so, that's the account that will have access to the forum.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 7 (465 Views)

★★ Novice

No I’m only using this one! 

Message 3 of 7 (460 Views)

Community Manager

@baccwoodbish420.

What system are you playing on? I don't see the account you're posting from as having an Xbox gamertag or PSN ID linked to it. It also hasn't accessed the beta so it seems you used the code on a different account. Are you absolutely positive you don't have any other gamertags or PSN IDs on your console that you may have accidentally redeemed the code on?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 7 (451 Views)

★★ Novice

Positive 

Message 5 of 7 (440 Views)

★★ Novice

I know it’s not your issue, but this is also the problem I’m having trying to get my code for madden 21. I cal support and they say this thing also. I was apart of that technical test and was told I’d be sent an email with the code for the full game and it never came. 

Message 6 of 7 (439 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@baccwoodbish420 

I can see your PSN ID is linked to a different EA account. You need to log in to that account to access the beta forums. I can see Madden on that account as well so if you were emailed a code for it, most likely it's in your email for that account.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 7 (429 Views)