Please help me. Unban my account please.

by orgil79

Original Post

Please help why my account nba live mobile banned?

★★★ Newbie
Please help me
why my account was banned?
Message 61 of 144 (1,390 Views)

Please help me. Unban my account please.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
hello EA. I was just playing season games on nba live mobile. But something suddenly popped up on my screen and it said something with your network is wrong then i refreshed my app and started my game again. And i tried to login to my account but it said my account was banned. Please help me please. My name is ligrovup123. Thank you.
Message 62 of 144 (1,213 Views)

Nba live mobile banned account

★★ Novice
Hey why nba live mobile banned account. I m playing a season.my account unbanned pls .my account forbid pls return to .pls pld
Message 63 of 144 (1,344 Views)

Re: Nba live mobile banned account

★★★ Novice
Me too, i was playing a season game and application closed, when i opened it again it said that i was banned, I don't understand please fix this
Message 64 of 144 (1,401 Views)

nba live mobile guest account

★★ Newbie

Hi,

I am playing on a nba live guest account (smallt) and the account was suddenly blocked.. How can i unblock it?

Message 65 of 144 (1,372 Views)

Re: NBA Live Mobile ban? ? ??

EA DICE Team

To everyone that has reached out to our Terms of Service team:

We don't have insight on this forum into the current average waiting time to get a reply. However, the team is hard at work to get back to everyone as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Message 66 of 144 (1,394 Views)

I am banned

★★★ Newbie
Why am i banned?
Message 67 of 144 (1,380 Views)

Re: Nba live mobile banned account

EA DICE Team

@mktushku

If your account has been banned then please refer to the information in the following article to see the options available to you:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Note that via this forum we won't be able to provide your further information about the nature of your ban, or a status update regarding an inquiry with our terms of service team. 

Message 68 of 144 (1,403 Views)

Account banned

★★★★★ Newbie

My account and as a guest only is CA78_BGK for NBA live and it is banned after playing playoffs season, administrator please help and lift the banned.

Message 69 of 144 (1,283 Views)

Banned

★★★ Newbie
My account is banned for no reason
Message 70 of 144 (1,276 Views)