Not Only is your game garbage, your forums are garbage as well.

by ARTISTIKKennBeck

Original Post

Not Only is your game garbage, your forums are garbage as well.

★ Novice

I've been trying to post to the forums regarding an issue I'm having with NBA Live 15, and your forums won't even let me post. It keeps telling me my email is unverified, even though it HAS BEEN verified (more than once). 

In NBA Live 15, I am playing (or TRYING to play) the Rising Star mode. I have created a center, and dominated the rising star showcase. I got drafted by the Magic in the 4th spot, and am listed as a sixth man, with an expected playing time of 24 minutes per game. Yet game after game, I sit and wait for my player to be subbed in, and don't get any minutes. It is a rare occasion when my guy gets subbed in, but even when I select sim until my next appearance, I get nothing but an end of game screen. I even get messages stating that my minutes should be about 24, yet I only get in once even nine games or so. When I do get in, I get at least 15+ PPG, 3 or so blocks, almost always a double double with rebounds, and even 3 or more assists. Yet no consistent playing time.

GARBAGE.

This game isn't even worth the 7 bucks I payed for it, let alone the 50+ you had the audacity to charge for it when it was first released.

Very disappointed customer. I used to be a loyal EA sports fan, but now I remember why I stopped buying your games a while ago.

Message 1 of 2 (1,022 Views)

Re: Not Only is your game garbage, your forums are garbage as well.

★★★ Apprentice
@ARTISTIKKennBeck Same thing happens to me but its about eafc 24
Message 2 of 2 (276 Views)